Ranking
Original Post
So you want to join [Pandora]? Read here
So, you want to join Pandora.

Firstly, a short profile on this clan.
This is a very tight-knit clan; if you're going to be a member, you have to get along decently with most if not all of us.
We are not a very active clan in-game, even if some of our members still play frequently; we are mostly just active here on the forums.
Because of this, if you're a person who mostly plays the game and never posts on the forums, this may not be the clan for you.

What we'll be expecting from an applicant:
Since we are mainly a forum-based clan these days, we do not have a belt requirement and your in-game skill doesn't really affect your chances of getting in.

We consider grammar to be quite important, and therefore while we do not expect you to never make mistakes or just mess around a bit we do still have some requirements.
Your posts should be reasonably easy to understand. Reading an enormous post with no punctuation is a huge pain in the ass, as are sentences that just seem to be a mess of random words.

Applying to other clans at the same time as you apply to Pandora is almost entirely guaranteed to get you instantly rejected.

Application format:

You can either fill in the format below, or you can type a free-form one.
If you choose the latter, tell us a bit about yourself; tell us who you are and why you believe you think you would fit in here.
A good free-form application is much more likely to pique our interest than the below format.

If you decide to follow the below format, we will also want to have a chat with you, it's therefore pretty important that you include times you're available to play. Depending on the application, we may also choose to do this for free-form applications.

Applications are discussed in our private forums, and you may have to wait a few days to receive your answer.

In-game name?

Do you have any references from any member of this clan or from any notable people, and if so, who are they?

What clans have you been in previously?

Have you ever been banned or infracted?

Time zone?

Times you'll be available to play?

Would you like to declare an expression of a longing to be included within the congregation of many individuals in a desire to converse, said congregation identified sometimes as a whole as plural bamboo subsisting mammalians noted for their monochromatic colors and cuteness?

Is there anything crucial that you would like us to know about you?
Last edited by Brubert; Feb 14, 2013 at 04:25 PM. Reason: New application format.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
In-Game Name:Chr157
Belt/Qi:Blue Belt, QI 207(Subject to change)
Reference(s):Zanzaba(I don't really understand this part >>)
Join Date: 11-15-2008, I was inactive while my computers were messed up.
GMT (TimeZone): GMT -8
Preferred modes: Judo, Aikido, Wushu, and Jousting when I'm in the mood
Previous clans: Noob I think. I joined right before I went inactive.
Why do you want to join: Because I'm getting better and want a clan to teach me various things I wouldn't learn on my own.
Why should we let you join: Because I'm done playing without a clan and I came to you to be a part of this clan and I can bring some moderate skill.
Ban history: None.
Others: Others?

Rejected, come back and feel free to apply again when you have a common sense. ~ Ard
Attached Files
FUkeYou.rpl (30.1 KB, 53 views)
HeeHee.rpl (27.5 KB, 25 views)
EpicWIN!.rpl (86.7 KB, 45 views)
HOLYFUQ.rpl (19.1 KB, 28 views)
Last edited by Virtue; Aug 9, 2009 at 10:51 AM.
Check my forum out?
I wanna be a mailman. LET'S GO FxCKING POSTAL :D
plz take off jesus avvy :3 and my answer is still no ur replays dont show any skill
(>^-^)>(lick it) <.<(wtf?) *-*(uhh)*-*(lick wat?)
mess with the best die like the rest [pandora]
Originally Posted by tiger1111 View Post
plz take off jesus avvy :3 and my answer is still no ur replays dont show any skill

Does Jesus offend you?
Check my forum out?
I wanna be a mailman. LET'S GO FxCKING POSTAL :D
No, but you being a smartass does. From the replays, I am able to see that you have next to no skill at all. That, coupled with the fact that you only have 18 posts, makes me say no to you.
Originally Posted by Chr157 View Post
In-Game Name:Chr157
Belt/Qi:Blue Belt, QI 207(Subject to change)
Reference(s):Zanzaba(I don't really understand this part >>)
Join Date: 11-15-2008, I was inactive while my computers were messed up.
GMT (TimeZone): GMT -8
Preferred modes: Judo, Aikido, Wushu, and Jousting when I'm in the mood
Previous clans: Noob I think. I joined right before I went inactive.
Why do you want to join: Because I'm getting better and want a clan to teach me various things I wouldn't learn on my own.
Why should we let you join: Because I'm done playing without a clan and I came to you to be a part of this clan and I can bring some moderate skill.
Ban history: None.
Others: Others?

No.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Also, the fact that you yourself say that you have 'moderate skill' makes it an even more definate no. We don't accept players of moderate skill. Go join a DSC clan if you only have moderate skill.
He propably hates us now :<
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black