Toribash
View Poll Results: Mmm. What four letters did you get?
(I)ntroverted
8 Votes / 50.00%
(E)xtroverted
6 Votes / 37.50%
i(N)tuition
12 Votes / 75.00%
(S)ensing
2 Votes / 12.50%
(T)hinking
10 Votes / 62.50%
(F)eeling
6 Votes / 37.50%
(J)udging
7 Votes / 43.75%
(P)erceiving
10 Votes / 62.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Woop Wooop WOOOOP

http://www.hypnoid.com/psytest2.html

This one is interesting, it wasn't totally right, but I definitely had answers for some these which I found interesting.
HEy
Originally Posted by Puffbunny View Post
Woop Wooop WOOOOP

http://www.hypnoid.com/psytest2.html

This one is interesting, it wasn't totally right, but I definitely had answers for some these which I found interesting.

yeah, the only thing it got wrong for me was.
You love to work within a logical system, such as language, computer programming, or mathematics

"Though quiet on the outside, you are often the hidden hero; someone who rushes in when needed and then after the emergency is over fades back into the woodwork. Because of this sense of duty and honor, you can also on occasion be rigid in your viewpoint and unyielding in the face of other ways of thinking. Usually cynical and rarely trusting of others, you maintain a small set of intimate friends. These bonds are stronger than most. You are always grounded in the present moment. Your close bonds can also lead to clique-ishness and a tendency to gossip about those who are deemed less worthy. You are an integrative thinker, collecting data from a wide range of sources and applying it to your worldview. You can become overly task-oriented. In stressful situations you often withdraw from the world to seek peace in contemplation. You often seem cold and withdrawn. Often you will withdraw rather than verbalize your discontent."

it got a lot of things right but also a couple of things wrong but it was a cool test
pretty close though lemme say
Last edited by fluffykat; Apr 5, 2014 at 02:35 PM.
Fuck.
Often concerned with right and wrong, and punctilious in expressing it, you are best represented by the Customs Agent or the IRS inspector. Initially seen by others as cold or uncaring, you are difficult for those more spontaneous members of society to understand. You are extremely stable, responsible and dependable. You manifest an amazing ability to concentrate on the issue at hand, and are difficult to distract from issues that are important. You manifest a great sense of loyalty to your employers and your government. You tend to show love through a display of committed works, believing that actions speak louder than words. You are also resistant to change and tend to believe that the old ways are best. If a behavior has been successful in the past, why would anyone want to change? You work best in a controlled environment.

I want, to do taxes, for my Country
hey guys take this temperament test
http://personality-testing.info/tests/4T.php

i got
"
Your temperament is melancholic. The melancholic temperament is fundamentally introverted and thoughtful. Melancholic people often were perceived as very (or overly) pondering and considerate, getting rather worried when they could not be on time for events. Melancholics can be highly creative in activities such as poetry and art - and can become preoccupied with the tragedy and cruelty in the world. Often they are perfectionists. They are self-reliant and independent; one negative part of being a melancholic is that they can get so involved in what they are doing they forget to think of others. "

accurate
Fuck.
Got the same, seems pretty much correct.
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
Originally Posted by Brubert View Post
Got the same, seems pretty much correct.

x2
Centuries Of Damn