Ranking
Tell me guys, if you were going through an old text such as the bible, obviously you would be religious especially if you were trying to interpret it, And it just happens that your own interpretation has found out a number that could possibly mean the end of days.

Would you guys tell anyone? You are religious in this hypothetical question.

In my view if anyone finds a number to what they think is going to be the end of days, It would probably be a good idea to share it, especially in this question where you are religious and you are obligated into saving lives.

Doomsdaysayers probably do know the consequence, but they tell people anyways, but what if it actually does happen that time and the guy decides to keep the info for himself? He's going straight to hell, and we would all be pretty pissed if we found out in some other random afterlife that a guy knew of the end of days, but decided to say nothing. It makes sense to not create havoc, but were ALL going to die, I think we would deserve to know.

My guess is that some of these doomsday dates were people pulling a huge prank. Like that guy who made that Scroll and it was of a language not know, because it didn't exist and it was done using a peice of paper with three hole cut into it then layed over a huge peice of paper with a bunch of characters over it and if done correctly you have yourself a fake necronomicon that you can sell.
Originally Posted by Delaid View Post
the Bible concerning Judgement Day:

Matthew 24:36
“But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only."

just sayin', guys.
just sayin'.

The bible is so full of shit I don't even.
Originally Posted by airstrike6 View Post
someone also said in 2000 that we would all die in an unholy fire... so ya..

They also said we'd be killed by asteroids in 2008. Where's the damned asteroids?
Originally Posted by LeL0uch View Post
Doomsday will come but i don't believe in mad theories etc.

/me gives thumbs up.
Originally Posted by box View Post
It will come when we least expect it. So, as long as we all expect it forever, we should be safe, right?

So, let's say we all expect it on May 21st. Well, we're just safe for one more day.

o/

o/*\o
Let's wait it out and laugh them in the face.

Doomsday have been predicted so many times. Almost every single of the doomsday theories are based on the bible. Too many times have people been fooled by this. If it were up to me I'd just give them a foot up their ass, however then I'd have to get many extra pairs. Also: 2012 is BS. The theory itself were based on mayan technology, those ancient rocks in their temples. I'm amazed those things were even moving. In 2012 I bet most people will watch the movie and laugh at the presumtious people. The thought of these people make me lol.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
1. Hey cool, it's soon !
2. It's using Bible citations.
3. With personal interpretations.
4. It's a human trying to predict the end of the world.

Lolmeter : 8/10

Oh, if you're wondering about my opinion, I'm an atheist, Science is the ensemble of law governing our universe, religion is bullshit invented by man (the simple fact that there's so much religion in the world, and that it changed so much over time is, for me, a proof that God as a religious entity doesn't exist. At least it proves that more than 50% of the mankind is wrong), and this (can't find it in English).
Last edited by vins84; May 17, 2011 at 09:05 PM.
Toriolympics - 2nd place | Fr_Death Leader |ORMO Member |
I think delaid's avvy explains this

Theres no point in freaking out
if the world doesnt end you look stupid and stressed for no reason
If it does you spent your last days all stressed out

not worth freaking out unless that would help
back from the dead
SELLING MY DEACTIVATED
I was waiting for the 2011 end of the world story, But It's not the end of the world, We're to be tortured for five months
I'm Back Baby
This will forever remain the everlasting debate.
There will always be different conspiracies and theories as to how/when the world will end.
BAD LUCK
The mayans used a large, circular rock with pictures on it drawn by a stick. 2012 is obviuosly a piece of crap that came out of some lunatic's mouth.. Nibiru can shove a stick up my ass for all i care.
KANKRI: N9! N9, st9p. D9n't t9uch me, I g9t it!
Nowhere in the bible does it say that there is a 3rd coming of Jesus Christ. Pre-trib, better known as the rapture, is a man made concept created by the Catholics back in the day.
gg's all around.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!