Ranking
So, a new year.
Not off to a great start so far.
Yesterday I was barely conscious because I felt like shit, and now I still feel like shit but can't even sleep.
Can't even motivate myself to do anything, so I'm just lying in the dark staring at the ceiling.
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
hey i haven't been on the forums for a bit, sorry to hear that brubs :((
I hope you're feeling better since then.

I went to haiti for two weeks, came back a week ago to start school again
haiti was interesting, it was nice to see where my family is from
everything's been great this year so far. been celebrating my girlfriend's 21st birthday for the past week lol.
got a little tipsy thursday and played cards against humanity and other games.
yesterday i went to the gay club again to celebrate it again. my gf got really drunk, like i had to hold her so she could walk. but anyways, it's was so fun, saw a drag show, danced, music and nice stuff :3
Fuck.
Guys I know this is the wrong place to post this but remember that jabraman guy from 3 years ago or something? It's me and I'm getting back into the tb community, and I just wanted to know how you guys were doing. The clan looks inactive and I'd like to end these memories on a good note before moving on.
Yeah, yeah I remember you. Basically just me, Fluffs and Puffs left, posting every once in a while.
So yeah, hi.
I remember you Jabraman.

Pandora has been a lot of different things to lots of people. I'm glad to hear from people who remember.
HEy
Hey.
Was up north for a week, laptop died.
Got a new one now though, one that doesn't die if you open more than 5 tabs in Google Chrome, and doesn't lock up just because it's been running for a few hours