Ranking
Original Post
[GM] Shaolin showoff
Do you have what it takes to show you're a master?

The purpose
Wushu is the Chinese word for martial arts. And your task is to make a replay showing off using your chosen style, on uke or by yourself(all though some of the styles are better with uke). That means you choose to beat up either uke or the air.

The rules
Your replay has to be between 500 - 2000 frames(the more you choose the more you can show off).
You cannot hack the replay.
You may only choose one style. No more.
When you post your replay, include which style you used.
You may submit at most two replays(only one will be valid).
What mod you use for this is your choise, however I reccomend you use one with -30 grav.

The styles
Tiger(brute force), Snake(weak points), Dragon(techniques), Crane(evasiveness), Leopard(speed)
[Sources are linked for in depth info]

Criterias

Realism and relevance.

Prizes
1st
2nd

You have 2 weeks, meaning it ends 03.08
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Hey
First thing how to upload replay,second thing.I use only 1 tactic right?third thing.Am i allowed to slash opponent into pieces?
Hitting air is no fun. Still, I made an entry

I think i'll make one more later.
Attached Files
Dragonish.rpl (257.5 KB, 57 views)
Last edited by sprytryne; Jul 28, 2012 at 02:28 PM. Reason: You didn't see anything.
Originally Posted by bluesatan View Post
First thing how to upload replay,second thing.I use only 1 tactic right?third thing.Am i allowed to slash opponent into pieces?

Upload:
1. Hit the red reply button.
2. Scroll down until you see ''Manage attachments''.
3. Go wild.

The style you use are entirely for you to choose. As long as you use only one. If you choose to self spar or anything like that you're free to use two styles, however it needs to be like this, one has one and the other has the second.

You're free to slash your opponent to pieces, beat him up or even self spar. That is for you to choose.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Alright.

I'm done.

I'm not touching it anymore.

Snake style: Keep an eye on the punches. They hit the exact same spots for a reason. Some of them, such as the second set of two punches, can be interpreted as eye gouges. Other times, it can be seen as targeting the lower vitals and soft tissues. If I do an arching hit with a contracted wrist, that's as close to a pressure-point hit you can get with TB, and that's what's intended by it.

Frame 800, simultaneous neck/shoulder tissue kick and neck pressure strike.

635, throat-solar plexus doublefist.

At frame 290, that's a neck snap.

The only reason I'm listing these is because some people have a hard time envisioning the invisible opponent. Also, here and there, I move fast. This way, there are some key points to look at.

Thanks for the event, Vodka.

Enjoy.
Attached Files
Hahah, thought it was worth a shot.
Tiger style claw rips. :3
Attached Files
D3 - Tiger Style.rpl (641.2 KB, 64 views)
Me to
whooo
Leopard kgo
Attached Files
! Zero - Leopard Strike.rpl (240.7 KB, 43 views)
[SyN][Enigma][Inquisition][CREAM][Evil]
Here's my entry. Since I don't have the grace of a white crane or the speed of a leopard, i decided to go with the brute force of a tiger.
Attached Files
SHAOLIN.rpl (90.4 KB, 24 views)
Might as well drop in another Leopard, this time with actual dismemberments unlike some of the previous entries.
Attached Files
Leopardo.rpl (99.5 KB, 29 views)
I just realised I have the stupidest name in the forum