ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by H4rl3quin View Post
To be honest, life in the Fritzl Dungeon probably beats being raped by a stranger. I mean at least you know that you're safe with daddy.

You're attempting to add fuel to the fire.

This is just...I can't even...:_O
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Rutzor View Post
There are loads of "sane" people complaining about Roman Polanski being held in a swiss prison atm, waiting to go back to trial in america, for a case of rape that he even admitted.
Why isnt anyone doing the same for Fritzl ? I mean, he's like the marathon man of incest and is about as famous as Polanski by now.

She had loads of children popping out of her body in that back pinching basement.
She was being raped continuously without a saying or right.
She had no life or even thoughts for that matter.
Her children will be effected for life by what they watched, there enviorment and there social life. They will all grow up with terrible problems physicly and mentaly.

There is no reason why he shouldn't rott in prison.
Last edited by KronosLord; Oct 6, 2009 at 05:41 PM.
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
The same goes for Mr. Polanski, but people still praise him.
They were/are masters of their own profesion. I dont see why one gets credited for it in a positive way...and another one doesnt. Of course, Fritzl's crimes may weigh more but as far as i remember he didnt chicken out after prosecution, unlike someone else who is pretty much "on the run" for 30something years.
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
yeah at least the man has culture... kept reading his book while on trial and wasn't too worried about the verdict.

I just don't see why anyone could find this guy anything other than sick. How can anybody do that to another person, let alone their daughter?
Quit, probably.