ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Rigellion's permanent sparthread
Here are my latest sparrings, C&C is very appreciated:
Attached Files
Rigley vs LAninja.rpl (507.8 KB, 33 views)
Rigley vs LemuRRR.rpl (524.5 KB, 21 views)
Rigley vs Regraze or Lazors.rpl (1.04 MB, 27 views)
Rigley vs Toritracer.rpl (728.1 KB, 32 views)
0_o your a very skilled player Rig but sparring wise you still have some work to do

1. Openers- Your openers are pretty bad and plain....openers is the beginning of the spar and it sets the whole tempo for people because normally when i see bad openers i just don't watch the spar period... I believe you have plain openers because of the way you run into the fight with your body still tilted forward like that....try and get in an upright position b4 you get to your opponent so you can make some awesome/more creative openers to set the tone of the spar =]

2. Kicks-Your kicks are ugly most of the time in my opinion. You have REALLY dull and fully extended kicks....think about in real life how a kick would look a person would never fully extend his/her leg in order to complete a kick specially not a frontal kick O_O.....keep your legs slightly bent or slightly contracted until there close enough to your opponent to unleash the kick to make it look more neat/fluent.

3. Jumps-I REALLY don't like the way you jump in the air because when you jump you don't do anything while your in the air you just like sit in the air still until you hit the ground again -___- that really defeats the point of a jump imo and you constantly do that i seen it in all 4 replays i would advise you to try and stop doing that because it makes your moves look so noobish and your definitely not a noob so yeah try not to do those plain jumps man.

4. style- Man i have to say that i was very disappointed in your lack of style/tricks. Normally in your other replays you do shitloads of spins and flips and just cool/enjoyable shit for people eyes to see but there was like close to none of that in these replays except the last one i seen some spins and flips off the wall in that one.....but still man remember that when you spar yes you want to hit the other person but be stylish while you do it......

all in all i think you can make way better spar replays rig....be yourself when you spar don't switch up styles man becasue i like to see those crazy spins and jumps and shit but always keep it under control =]

p.s your still awesome ;)

5/10
wanna spar? pm me =]
lol bro i'm not in the right to say that im better at sparring then anyone but all i know is i've been sparring longer then rig so i think i know a proper rating....thank you very much

i gave him such a low rating becasue he is a pro and i KNOW he can do much better then that
wanna spar? pm me =]
Keep off-topic chat to private messages please! This thread is for comments, critique and the like; asking fellow commenters to link their own replays to show how good they are (Note: people don't have to be great replay makers to be great commenters!) is not for this forum, thanks.