Toribash
Name:thepolk(Kenneth in real life)
Belt:green(almost blue)
Forum Activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10):somewhere like 3 hours everydaybut I dont post that much.
In game Activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10):2 times a week.
Why you want to join Evil:[Evil] is an old clan which your trying to keep alive right?,well I could be one of those helping to keep it alive, I have played other games with same forum system.And I want this clan to be my first clan.You can trust me to help keep [Evil] alive,that is all.
Best mods/mod:Judo,aikido,aikidoBD,wushu and practicing taekkyon.
Any special skills (such as texture making, video making, things like that):nothing(at this time).
Vouchers(who would say you're good enough to get in):Apparently,no one.
Last edited by thepolk; Jul 7, 2012 at 12:22 PM.
Name: basyir
Belt: blue
Forum Activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10): 2-10
In game Activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10): 1-3
Why you want to join Evil: because i want join this clan
Best mods/mod: aikido, taekyon
Any special skills (such as texture making, video making, things like that): video making
TORIBASH
I'm Cancel My APP Sorry
Last edited by fadhli26; Jul 8, 2012 at 05:33 AM.
Come Closer And I Will Open Your Inner Cunning
Originally Posted by thepolk View Post
Name:thepolk(Kenneth in real life)
Belt:green(almost blue)
Forum Activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10):somewhere like 3 hours everydaybut I dont post that much.
In game Activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10):2 times a week.
Why you want to join Evil:[Evil] is an old clan which your trying to keep alive right?,well I could be one of those helping to keep it alive, I have played other games with same forum system.And I want this clan to be my first clan.You can trust me to help keep [Evil] alive,that is all.
Best mods/mod:Judo,aikido,aikidoBD,wushu and practicing taekkyon.
Any special skills (such as texture making, video making, things like that):nothing(at this time).
Vouchers(who would say you're good enough to get in):Apparently,no one.

You certainly seem like a great, goal-oriented individual, but i'm put off by your grammar(:s, the grammar nazi in me seems to be furious). Tell you what, we'll consider you, and monitor you until we come to a decision. Please try to post more on the forums so we can properly assess you(believe me, an application only goes so far, the rest is intel.)

Originally Posted by basyir View Post
Name: basyir
Belt: blue
Forum Activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10): 2-10
In game Activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10): 1-3

Why you want to join Evil: because i want join this clan
Best mods/mod: aikido, taekyon
Any special skills (such as texture making, video making, things like that): video making

Thou hath broken the golden rule. Instant rejection.

Originally Posted by fadhli26 View Post
Name: Fadhli
Belt: 2nd Dan Black Belt
Forum Activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10): From Now I Will Active Forum. Because I Have Enough Time
In game Activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10): 9
Why you want to join Evil: Because I Love This Clan And I Wanna Make This Clan 1st In Clan List
Best mods/mod: Aikido And Aikido Big Dojo
Any special skills (such as texture making, video making, things like that): Maybe You Can Look In Here. This Is My Special Skills Design Some Easy Avatar http://www.photobucket.com/fadhli26
Current clan you're in (if no clan leave this out): Radius
Vouchers(who would say you're good enough to get in): None

Sorry mate, you broke the golden rule as well. Its instant rejection, but, we'll continue to monitor you. If your English improves a bit, and you become more forum active, we'll consider you.

Keep working on those avatars, they're pretty good.
Hoss.
Thanks alot,may I ask where do I post on forums,I cant find the right thread to post on. :/
Originally Posted by thepolk View Post
Thanks alot,may I ask where do I post on forums,I cant find the right thread to post on. :/

Just look around till you find topics you are interested in, and always be sure to make the best post possible. Do not spam.
Hoss.
Name: Josue character: assesing
Belt: black belt
Activity Forum (NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10): 8
In game Activity (NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10): 9
Why you want to join Evil: because I want to be just like you are profecionales this clan and because I like the name
Best mods / mod: wushu, aikido, judo, running, aikibigdojo
Any special skills (Such as texture making, video making, things like that): No
Originally Posted by assesing View Post
Name: Josue character: assesing
Belt: black belt
Activity Forum (NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10): 8
In game Activity (NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10): 9

Why you want to join Evil: because I want to be just like you are profecionales this clan and because I like the name
Best mods / mod: wushu, aikido, judo, running, aikibigdojo
Any special skills (Such as texture making, video making, things like that): No

Rejected on the grounds of you breaking the golden rule.
Hoss.
name:jeremiah3342elm
belt:brown
Activity Forum (NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10): 8 In game Activity (NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10): 9
Why you want to join
Evil:Beceause this group feels like pure evil and i love evil in every single way)
Best mods / mod: wushu, aikido, judo,parkour,lasers
Any special skills (Such as texture making, video making, things like that):dragon smasher