Toribash
Original Post
HELP! I am trying to screm and nothing comes out! KIAI ISSUE
Hello, Retrograde here. Just recently bought a used kiai off the market, and when i try to upload my own .wav file, it says its too long. BUT. here's the kicker. I, using Audacity, have shaved it down to 3.5 seconds. Yet, it is still way. too. long.
I looked around, and i guess it was a problem before too? My screen shows up with two errors actually.
one says "Please select a file to upload"
and the other mentions "Too long file. Maximum duration is 5 seconds."

Dunno if you need information on my build or anything. I'm running the steam toribash client on Elementary OS (Linux, Ubuntu kernel) and i used web browsers Firefox and Midori, neither worked.

help or guidance would be amazing. Thanks in advance

Help! I am trying to scream and nothing comes out! KIAI ISSUE***
- Retro
Last edited by Retrogr4de; Mar 28, 2015 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Totally forgot the 'a' in scream. My bad.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip. – Winston Churchill
1. Error message always appears when uploading kiai, even when succeeding, it's a bug.
2. You succeeded to upload a kiai. It will work when you
3. Activate your kiai sound. If it's in deac inventory it won't work of course.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
If it still comes up with "it must be under 5 seconds" ensure you selected the file you meant to and that the audacity version was not saved at a different location
Thanks for the help! i'll try again.
-----
I activated my kiai and its still the wrong .wav file. i know my intended .wav file is 3.5 seconds long. i dont know why i'm getting hell for this. any help would be appreciated.
Last edited by Retrogr4de; Mar 30, 2015 at 09:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip. – Winston Churchill
Originally Posted by Retrogr4de View Post
Thanks for the help! i'll try again.
-----
I activated my kiai and its still the wrong .wav file. i know my intended .wav file is 3.5 seconds long. i dont know why i'm getting hell for this. any help would be appreciated.

Is it possible that you have blank space at the end of the sound (or the beginning) that makes the file over 5 seconds?