Ranking
Original Post
Textures Won't Load.
I've previously used Steam Toribash but had an error [failed to write received data] something like that. Now on my Non-steam toribash, textures won't load. After some checking on some files, i saw this stderr.txt that contains this
Hi, this is general reports subboard, it's not for technical issues. Please use the correct board next time (which is main support board). This time I'll move the thread for you.

Regarding your issue: first make sure you have most up-to-date nonsteam TB, but assuming you had errors on steam ver, I'd blame your connection. Check FAQ for connectivity issues here http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62

Especially pay attention to firewall and port forwarding. If all else fails, you can try VPN (some people claim hotspotshield helped them play tb).

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
".zlib" after every link?
I checked my firewall and turned it all off. I think there's a problem with my game. If you check on the links in the stderr files and remove the .zlib after each and every link and put it on your browser bar, it would normally download the skin. I tried it. I'll try and reinstall my game later on.