ES Recruitment Drive
Hi.My real name is Max or Olaf, what ever you prefer. I'm 16 years old. Im a kinda very active toribash player. I'm actually playing only aikido but sometimes judo too.
To my Person Im a:
-Brony
-Hentai Guy
-Horsef***er
-lovely Person
-akward Person
-insane Person
-Otaku
My GMT is +1 and i realy love horses. (All that is not a joke and a real application Im serious)

Some replays:
Attached Files
replay.rpl (40.9 KB, 3 views)
replay2.rpl (44.1 KB, 3 views)
replay3.rpl (51.7 KB, 3 views)
mlg epic wow.rpl (38.3 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Zuzura; Jul 22, 2015 at 12:42 AM. Reason: forggot something
Yes to Fl0wer. Talked to him on irc and seems like a nice guy. (inviting)

I guess yes to Zuzura, seems like a person I'd like. (let's discuss hentai in out sekrit dungeon :3)

(im)

i like hentai as well :3

P.S. I joined your Plug dj wiz
Last edited by fl0wer; Jul 22, 2015 at 02:53 AM.
Hello i am emily/ NvSfocus and i am 19 years old, My gt is 07:00 and i live in Colorado springs. and im a 5th dan black belt and when it comes to maturity by reading the story it doesnt look like that matters so you guys can decide wether im mature or not your selves,
I have not been banned at all though there was a mistake at a point in time in which i didnt know i didnt have my textures on and had someone elses on but it was all taken care of ( i took there set off). My first clan was [Crooks] i was apart of the people who would say they were the 3rd or fourth in the clan i was very loyal to them. After a good 5 months i left crooks and joined Ne (New Era) though you probablly dont know who that clan was i was there recruiter. after being with them for 5 months or more i left and rejoined crooks to try and help get it active again, But that did'nt work, So here I am applying to a clan i see a good ammount of skill in, and I would love to help it grow and see it grow. thanks for reading. Please at the least consider.
#omegaatebooty k0hta'sfather static'sfirstdaddy
decent app + guy
if i could vote id say yes
Last edited by fl0wer; Jul 22, 2015 at 04:30 AM. Reason: Swag
I am
Blawsome fl0wer