ES Recruitment Drive
And when duelers had the power, rates was like 5k / USD for a short time then 10k / USD was standard.
I'm surprised that the shop's official rate hasn't changed. No one other than that one noob who comes along and buys from the shop because he doesn't know the forum is a thing will actually buy from the shop.
Last edited by Jaxon; Oct 19, 2015 at 04:31 AM. Reason: grammar mistake
I'm just gamin' man
maybe because hampa is nice and lets everyone make profit off of his game?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
I'm surprised that the shop's official rate hasn't changed. No one other than that one noob who comes along and buys from the shop because he doesn't know the forum is a thing.

Me a while back ;-; 100$ for 250k. Worth?
I deleted my sig cuz clan bai nao
Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
Toribash became less of a grind. Now they have Bet servers, 5k tournies, etc

Back when you used to duel i'm pretty sure there were a lot less sources to get tc from.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saw your join date. Maybe it is because more people started buying tc, Gm Tournies getting better prizes, and etc.

Hampa destroyed 5k abd tourney in the beginning of august when he was doing this ranking stuff.
Betserver's aren't that popular as they used to be even 6 months ago. But now there is a lot of marketeers, and speculating items is the main way to earn tc maybe.
-----
Originally Posted by NiteNite View Post
Me a while back ;-; 100$ for 250k. Worth?

You could buy 250k for 25$.
100$ ~ 1mil tc D:
Last edited by ImEmpty; Oct 18, 2015 at 03:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
lots of nubs walk with 200k-s

inflation cuz of tourneys and such, and old guys sold loads of tc thats why

and less people buy items from torishop e.g 3d items became less popular, there arent many people bought e.g the boxes for heads.

and when you played there were lotteries like christmas lottery halloween and valentines day.

so basicly if we count with only 5kk per lottery thats like 15kk sinked.

now no lottery and after ash sorted out like 50kk everybody has tc.

so its perfect to duel again

ohh and forgot hampa sorts out to rank 1 like 1kk per month
I had a 12kk cause shmevin bought the tc from ash and i dueled him for it and took it all and sold it all later on in my career. But back when i got on everyone would be so broke to duel me and or scared, so it really got annoying for me and i had to use alts to duell ;((