Toribash
Original Post
Toribash Chat Bug (Really Annoying)
It is so annoying, I cant play anyhow serious anymore while Typing.

When I open the chatbox while I am in a Fight and type something with "c" it holds/relaxes all ingame, If I press space in the chatbox it spaces ingame. That doesnt happen all the time so its unplayable but sometimes it does, and if it does that, its really annoying.
Something that happened to today: I went into a betting server, Selfbetted, won the round, all fine! Next Game: Someone selfbets against me, I bet my money + others bet money on me. While I was in the fight someone whispers me and after answering I noticed I relaxed all and spaced the turn = lost the game = lost my money = others lose their betted money.

Its a really dumb feeling because everyone gets rude instantly and insults me and etc etc you guys know some of those people...

I am using the Steam version and I prefer using that than the standalone so if there's anyways to fix that without switching to the standalone I'd appreciate any help attempts.
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
When typing try to prevent your mouse from being near your toribash body. If I remember correctly you automatically stop typing and switch back to fighting again once your cursor is selecting any of your joints.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
When typing try to prevent your mouse from being near your toribash body. If I remember correctly you automatically stop typing and switch back to fighting again once your cursor is selecting any of your joints.

is there a way to remove that "feature"
It'd be so much better because sometimes you just forget about that.
Back at it again
May be possible with a script, but I'm pretty sure you can't. At least, there are no settings which can disable it from happening.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hey Matharu,

The bug's been brought to the attention of the devs. Thanks for reporting, sorry for the inconvenience! I know this has got to be a really annoying issue.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Alright, so looking into this I think I've figured out what's happening. The way it currently works (and has worked for a bit) is that moving the mouse will close your chatbox, with the idea that it lets people react faster if chatting while fighting. However (and as Matharu's shown) this can cause issues with accidental spacing etc., for example on a laptop trackpad where you might brush the trackpad while typing.

I've asked dev to make this into a toggleable option in the next release, so you can decide whether or not moving the mouse should close the chatbox.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
Alright, so looking into this I think I've figured out what's happening. The way it currently works (and has worked for a bit) is that moving the mouse will close your chatbox, with the idea that it lets people react faster if chatting while fighting. However (and as Matharu's shown) this can cause issues with accidental spacing etc., for example on a laptop trackpad where you might brush the trackpad while typing.

I've asked dev to make this into a toggleable option in the next release, so you can decide whether or not moving the mouse should close the chatbox.

Ok, cool thank you hanz0! I am really thankful for ur attention and happy that you talked to the dev/s about it ;)
Shouldn't happen anymlre anymore then, I guess
Back at it again