ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
ugh
my replays wont show for some reason when i try to save a replay says unable to save and they arent in the replays help ;-;
I've encountered this before, and through experience, this stopped after I stopped using steam. This is through experience, not a good answer but maybe it'll help.
Nice
well i dont use steam
but i just downloaded 5.0 but idk how to put it on my main page i have windows if that helps
Just saw your attempt to contact support and I'm sorry no one was available. Feel free to query me when this happens.

First of all make sure you have writing permissions wherever toribash files are located.

You can also check for the game integrity. Right click in the game on steam, properties, local files, verify integrity of game cache.
-----
Originally Posted by BeatNotBox View Post
but i just downloaded 5.0 but idk how to put it on my main page i have windows if that helps

Go to C:\games\Toribash, right click on toribash.exe and send to desktop. It's going to create a new shortcut
Last edited by Lite; Apr 3, 2016 at 11:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Don't use symbols like £,€,?,* etc.. as the name of the replays/don't write those in the replays names. Otherwise it won't save it and says unable to save.

this could be possibly the reason.
Last edited by hunter; Apr 3, 2016 at 02:13 PM.
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]