Toribash
Ello m8's, i've been gone awhile mostly busy with school, but i'm back and ready for all of the fukcfests we'll hopefully have

-2nd Dan Black Belt
-Previous Clans: ((Cursed)Before it was ded), ((TEKKEN)They all speak russian wtf), (Mythical), (VanirGodz)
-What i luv 2 do: vipercat, play my trombone then proceed to shove the slide of my instrument up my ***, play toribash, and browse the Urban Dictionary endlessly.

- some of my favorite terms: Red Rhino, Boston Pancake.
-What makes me an asset?: I think i'm fun to be around, and i have A LOT of nudes of vipercat and miyagy
-My skill & strengths?: mostly aikido and mods like it, but im always trying to find areas to improve (vipper helpme).

So whoever is reading this and wondering who tf i am, im viper's side-ho, and i was in the clan previously, so if i was kicked for inactivity i understand, but now i crave for some asswhoopin of my own, or someone elses.

That replay is what i call the triple Kick Combo, it is a move the i can't even duplicate if i tried (its not that cool)

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnfSoaJxe3Y
-wtf is this music video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btPJPFnesV4
Attached Thumbnails
Screen Shot 2016-09-03 at 11.45.36 PM.jpg   Screen Shot 2016-09-05 at 2.43.02 PM.jpg  
Attached Files
nslhnselhuehdfgdgddhdg.rpl (35.9 KB, 2 views)
u wan sum fok?
HLPMEPLZ

Anyway I love you and the application. I plan on helping with that trombone deal. <3 babe.

I remember you well and if you do anything wrong i will beat the shit outa u.

welcome back babe <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
meow mai doods

Originally Posted by Ambrogino View Post
i liked our app dkilla123, id love to meet you in game

Thanks Man , Im Always Online ^^
U
-----
Im Ready to be Tested ! xD
-----
^^
-----
I Think Im Ready For Next Level Aikido
Attached Files
The Vanirgod.rpl (76.3 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Dkilla123; May 30, 2017 at 08:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
*Watches you look at my Signature*
Hey im Abdel and im here for join the clan. I am a black belt . i have been told by dkilla123 that i meet the minimum requirements. DKilla123 have tested me and he want to I join the clan because he thinks im well (sry 4 my bad English, im French).And then it's important for me to join this clan because i think i can fight really welll. my favorite mod is aikido. I expect to help this clan get to the top.
"I LOVE KITTENS !"
Hey im Abdel and im here for join the clan. I am a black belt . i have been told by dkilla123 that i meet the minimum requirements. DKilla123 have tested me and he want to I join the clan because he thinks im well (sry 4 my bad English, im French).And then it's important for me to join this clan because i think i can fight really welll. my favorite mod is aikido. I expect to help this clan get to the top.
"I LOVE KITTENS !"

Well i looked through your post history and it was kinda non exsistant. You may play well but activity will be very important and from history and I dont think it will work out. sorry it doesn't look very good for you. Try again another day <3.

Denied√
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
meow mai doods

My name is mercurypie im 13 you should let me join because i love kats :P and also im dank af viper you know me very well also miyagy also hates my guts that weird weird man anyway you should let me join because im dank so yeah :_:
Im ERants. Im faggot. Im oo moo. Im the side moo. You already know who it is. Its that man, the main man. Its that fucking noob faggot. Let me suck your dick Vipums
ERants you suck, butt i know you.

<3

welcum to vanirfaggit

mikkie pie, your an asshole. and deserve nothing more than dis respect but i still love you <3

welcum to vanirfaggit
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
meow mai doods

Hi!My name is Gustavo araujo!!!I tested by vipercat.IM go to a big clan,i not have rank
I lst my 2 accounts one 3th dan another black belt,and I broke my arm im markeerter and i love kittens i have a cat the name is Bidu sleep all time