ES Recruitment Drive
Hello guys!!!
Its me Xtermix2 known as Xter too.
Im from Norway (GMT + 1)

WHY THIS CLAN

I want to join this clan because i wanted since Sleepy annonced he was gonna create a clan, it looks like a great clan with active people and cool players.
The tag is nice too!

This is the end bam bam bam baaaaaaaaaaam!
@xtermix Rejected, no multiclanning.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Hello My name is Ayden but please refer to me by my username. I am a parkourist/sparist in game and out. I love to spar and I'm okay at parkour in game. I used to own the account Fiireball_AK but that was hacked and it is not active. I was apart of a clan on that account but of course I can not use it. Thank you and hopefully I am accepted.

Btw I'm male.
@Katilam rejected, no effort in the app

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
me app
My name is david i am a male and i am a very shy and messed up kid.I live in crestveiw florida.I started playing toribash janurary 5 2013. when i first played i had no idea if multiplayer was a thing.I was like a master at aikido and i still am. i am not active on the forums and i never will. i sometimes bet and duel but i mostly spar and parkour but most of all aikido

That was me app
Hello Everybody!

I am Lasthour and ever sense ive been playing this game (2014 on the account Obzut34) Ive been looking for a home in this big world of clans. I was in obey for a bit but they kicked me because I guess they didnt need me. I wanted to be free for a bit, no clans, nobody in a clan I have to trust not to kick me because they decided that I was less than trash. I was ready to be done having my feelings bullied by a bunch of people I didnt even know what they sounded like.

But then I found you guys. Ive seen people seem so negative about every clan ive seen, But you ive never seen anyone DARE to talk negative about you guys. Ive heard nothing but good things about this clan called; night.

So enough sob story and more about me. Ive built myself upon aikido but ive been trying taekkyon and im pretty good at it. ill put some replays here so you can see. Ive been also doing parkour sparing tricking and even Uke bashing.

Talking a bit more on my real life self; Im 12 and my name is Laine and I love to draw, Ill put some things ive drawn up as well. By my signature you probably can tell I can sing too. ever sense ive been singing ive gotten a lot of support and Im in a band playing the drums and being a back up singer. I can also skateboard a little and my dad and brother are helping me learn how to ride it better.

Thank you for reading my application hope to hear from you guys soon

http://imgur.com/a/vc6re (the picture was broken in the prievew)
Attached Files
A core of park.rpl (298.8 KB, 2 views)
I love Chai tea!.rpl (121.5 KB, 3 views)
GG3.rpl (43.9 KB, 2 views)
GG17.rpl (38.8 KB, 2 views)
Lyric is not green.jpg.rpl (379.7 KB, 2 views)
shelby#8266
listen to my music! | commission me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify
Greetings.

My name is Deviljho22 but soon enough my Toribash IGN will be changed to ZamasuBlack.

My Steam Link is here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Vortex7986/
My Skype is the same as my Steam Username.

My Sub-Name is Vortex so if you would like to call me that go ahead, but you can name me what ever you want I don't mind (Don't abuse this).

I am a 10th Dan and Founder of Skull but I gave leadership to another person in that clan.

I am 14 years old. The reason why I want to join this clan because It seems pretty good and one of my friends are in it (Trestet) though I don't know yet if he considers me as a friend. I have been playing this game since Jun 13, 2014 and discovered it sometime after my birthday (June 4). My Timezone is EST (Eastern or Pacific Time, I don't really know which, sorry.) and I live in the USA. I am mostly kind and at times, always determine to win (It depends on who is my opponent's personality.)

That is all I have to say about myself and I hope this application will be accepted. If not I won't mind, I mean there is still times you will fail but you can always try again and might succeed.
Hello. i would like to apply for night clan. I am interested because its sounds like the clan is all about stealth and when you do sneaky shit
How often i play TB:
  • Almost everyday.
  • If i rate my self, i would be 8/10.
My GMT is like +1 or something? idk.

How i found Toribash:
It started on youtube. I was surfing on the internet like all other people would usually do. I got bored and decided to search on Game montages. I searched and searched and searched until i found this astonishing game. I looked at it and the game looked promising and mouthwatering. After the vid, i tried to mimic the moves. So, i searched for answers to where you can find the game. One day, when i searched the game, it gave me the results, I clicked on the link and downloaded it on my computer. I got super hyped and wasted no time tomplay the game.

Okay. Enough of my backstory, lets get to the main point.

I am a reliable guy who you can trust on with wars, stuff and all other shit. I used to be in chill, but the inactivity puts me off a lot. its super frustrating to do a war but 8/10 of your clan is offline. This is my face:

(._. )

yeah you get the point...

If there are any wars, my phone will get a notification so i can see the fights or even join the war so that your clan will win

My main problems in TB:
  • Fighting pros (they are super hard to defeat)
  • Learning difficulty (this affects me most of the time and i sometimes cant understand what or when to do something)
Also, i hate inactive clans and i was in 2 clans that were inactive AF. And guess what, it was the same fucking owner managing the clans. Like i said AFK clans is the last thing a person would ever want in toribash as you rarely see your comrades in game or even in forums. It can sometimes feel like you are in a house full of what seems to be dead people but rlly are unconscious and wake up at random times; falling off the ground

I have put tons of tons of effort mixed with tears and sweat and i hope you will accept me. Have A good day sir

PS: take a look at these replays :u

Attached Files
Joon vs me :DDDD.rpl (745.2 KB, 4 views)
A EPIC DECAP.rpl (54.8 KB, 2 views)
A random tricking idek.rpl (177.9 KB, 2 views)
A spar with a bear d.rpl (685.8 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Vertex; May 7, 2017 at 10:07 PM. Reason: More info