Ranking
ohhh sure I'll do it tomorrow dont have free time today xD
I do simple Arts and oh I accept head requests anime and cartoonish style only🤘🏻
A triballistic flesh would looks great, and add some bloods or injuries. It would be really nice in my opinion.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
woah raiken. Your opinions are great. gotta add what u said^^^
How much can i sell the doragoon set btw?
I do simple Arts and oh I accept head requests anime and cartoonish style only🤘🏻
I really love your heads! you gotta teach me how you do that beautiful linework. also my favorite one is horned demon :-)

ps: i'm willing to buy it for a lot, pm me ;-)
Oh tnx chab :>>>>> pmed
-----
My Personal use head. Lol Mrmiyagi can i ask something in pm.

Personal

Last edited by Implore; May 18, 2017 at 04:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yeah thanks. :> gotta make more heads. My laptop where Im making my wips was corrupted. ;-; I forgot to back up those wips'^'
Sold that personal head of mine to frosy <3
Last edited by Imploration; May 19, 2017 at 12:28 PM.
Indeed Nice, Niceh Niceh...

One! - Thing I should mention...
For example, with your personal one that is now frosy's. I like it a lot when it comes to the art style (gosh all of your heads are like that - beautiful) and quality. But the ONE thing that bugs me, is the mapping. The face seems to stretch around the eyes and gives it a look of... something other worldly... but still works for some damn reason lmao. It isn't easy to make these things look great on a sphere.

Regardless, its nice and would love to buy one from you sometime soon (how much you charging my boy...?)

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Oh tnx for telling me that weoo. <3
My price depends :P

Finushed my first boy anime head just now

clicko

Last edited by Implore; May 20, 2017 at 05:27 PM.
See now with the hair you chose, it looks much better with it stretching out like that. Your hair in the newer one is consistent in shape surrounding the face. The hair in the others seem to get narrow as it goes towards the neck.

I was trying to find a better way in explaining it but now seeing your new one it was much easier. Mighty Fine work!

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."