Ranking
How about no. Do I really need to explain that if we ban people for losing in events, then nobody will want to take part in them. And there's more to a ban than a laugh.
Might want to make another pub twinswords server, I always see it at the top with a lot of players. currently 13/18
More Quick Aikido servers, there are currently 4 which are always full, I love quick aikido.

This is a long shot but... Official duel servers? 500tc, 1,000 and 5,000?
Last edited by DropKick; May 25, 2014 at 09:13 PM.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
More quick teakyon
Teakyon is the best
Also add a quick ninjutsu
And a public ninjutsu
For us black belts lol
TeamG23 l TeamAkido l Team Teakyon l Team Ninjutsu l TeamVoC
More twinswords, blackbelt lenshu3, and support for dropkick stable duel servers.
"It bugs the crap out of me when somebody talks more than I do." ~Dante, Devil May Cry 3~
I love the suggestion of an official fun mods server which changes to a different fun mod each day/week/whatever. I think that spirit wrestling was a good mod. If you want a good silly but skilful mod I would advise wonderskates because it looks cool and isn't too easy. I think that mods like acrojousting are better than normal jousting.

That is about it. Sorry if these suggestions are random/stupid.
Good morning sweet princess
more greykido.tbm I love the pads to save yourself with
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18