Toribash
Original Post
Help
How do I change to the normal mod again? I can't go back to the normal mod that you play with uke. (I'm a noob btw)
Edit: nvm my character is just always in the air and uke is on the ground no matter what mod
Edit 2: now in "challenge uke", uke is in the middle and I'm slightly outside of the ring and uke is facing the same way I'm facing.
Last edited by Phu0204; Dec 17, 2017 at 03:57 PM. Reason: mistake
Originally Posted by Phu0204 View Post
How do I change to the normal mod again? I can't go back to the normal mod that you play with uke. (I'm a noob btw)
Edit: nvm my character is just always in the air and uke is on the ground no matter what mod
Edit 2: now in "challenge uke", uke is in the middle and I'm slightly outside of the ring and uke is facing the same way I'm facing.

Restart the game and it should fix it, seems to be a bug.
It's a bug with Toribash. It's been there since forever, and will probably continue to be there. Just quit Toribash, and then run it again and everything should be A-ok.

This also happens sometimes if you load up one mod and switch it to another. The mod loaded up the old gravity, and not the new one. Sometimes it affected positions as well. As elite said, just restart your Toribash and everything will run smoothly again. If you come across this again, just repeat
you can also set the mod settings (excluding frames,turn frames,gravity,distance) to 0.
i used to do this and it always work
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .