Toribash
Original Post
*Nabi Massive Monkee Breakdance VIDEO Comp*
Overview:
Ohey Guys, Remember the Massive Monkees Comp? Well, here is the newest portion for all you video gurus

RULES:
Alrighty then.
The rules/directions are quite simple.
This video is to take the replays posted by the people for the original Massive Monkees comp, and make an awesome video of it.

Now, as a video maker myself, I know that you guys need freedom to work well, so I will leave mostly everything up to you. There are a few small rules that I want you to follow though to help you win.

Music Must sync with the replays. Of course, you guys know this. Since this is a breakdancing video, I expect you guys to choose an appropriate music style to fit the replays.

You must use replays from ALL THREE of the winners of the replay competition. This means that you have to show Nuthug, TiMUCHEN, and Coolcow Somewhere in the video.

I will expect the video to hopefully be longer than only like, 30seconds. Preferebly somewhere over 1:30, but I wont be too picky on the numbers as long as it is good.

(These rules are subject to change over time because the thread will be observed and criticized by the Massive Monkees and Gman)

Besides all of these though, I give you guys creative freedom to make an awesome video. If you want to, go ahead and use your own replays, anyone else replays, as long as you give credit where credit is due (Show their name somewhere) and you show the 3 people I have mentioned.

Judging:
Once your replay meets criteria for further judging, the videos will then be judged based simply on how the video looks and how it depicts the replays.
Meaning, We will be judging based on how well you sync with music, how well you work with camera angles, how you use effects to your advantage, et cetera.
The replays will be judged hopefully the same way as the replay comp, by voting. Hopefully the Massive Monkees will be able to judge with me a bit closer this time though

Time:
From the time of this post, you will have 30 days to create something awesome.
This means that the contest ends on Friday, August 22 at 1200GMT
(Dont yell at me if this isnt exactly 30 days :P)

Prize:
1st and only place
300,000 TC

Yes, there will only be one gigantic prize now to fight for.

Ok, if you Have any other questions, and I am sure you will, just bug me by posting or PMing me

I made this post quickly, so like, I may have missed something. Dont be afraid to call me out and tell me I am stupid ^_^

Good luck guys, and be creative and all that shit.

Edit: Oh yea, I forgot to link you guys to the top 3's replays

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=40080

ehh, find it from there.

Comments frm Gman

Inspiration:

Monkees r comin! ;) BTW, if you have good breaking vids, feel free to include them. The top 3 guys n massive monkees must be featured... n try to make the vid nice, short n sharp
Last edited by Gman80; Aug 4, 2008 at 07:48 PM.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
:o wow, this saddens me enough to double post.

I am surprised there has been no interest in this contest. If it stays like this, I may have to just close it early.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
I don't have shaders.. D: I can do it but there, no shaders.. So the quality isn't good..
will look into this

win idea
TeamSambo - [ R A W R ] - BnW

ok probably the most dumbest question ever

how do you link videos toghether AND put music into it?

more importantly how do you upload videos?
oi m8 i rekt ur mum last nite
I'm gonna make a video, don't worry.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Eyy...

vids around the 1 min mark tend to do well...

u mite wanna see massive monkees vids and http://www.massivemonkees.com/ for reference.

More soon.