Toribash
View Poll Results: Who is our new co-leader?
Cozzakilll
10 Votes / 38.46%
noki1119
4 Votes / 15.38%
ConCon19
7 Votes / 26.92%
alajah
5 Votes / 19.23%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I remember I had a town .. I was the co- and th farmer at the same time .. I had like huge as field
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
That's cheating Dx

Next question (been long time) : if you found a chest in a house and inside it diamonds , would you take them?
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Originally Posted by trocher3 View Post
Zzzz.. Building town is hard as hell.
Try newcraft and vecter city best town evar

Where's the fun in that?

Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
concon , you need to join a town atleast to start the fun..

That's the thing, I've never gotten used to servers with Towny, it just doesn't suit me. And I don't want to build in the middle of no where and have all my stuff stolen.
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
That's the thing, I've never gotten used to servers with Towny, it just doesn't suit me. And I don't want to build in the middle of no where and have all my stuff stolen.

Lol true. I once play on some plotty server and make an epic building, then lot of people want to be added to the plot , I invite them , anddd boom spam tnt
:D
Minecraft people are like savage cavemen sometimes. It just shows how people choose to act when there is no civilization or rules to follow (although rules in minecraft servers get broken because it's just "virtual" punishment that lays behind it).
Minecraft people are like savage cavemen sometimes. It just shows how people choose to act when there is no civilization or rules to follow (although rules in minecraft servers get broken because it's just "virtual" punishment that lays behind it).

Virtual punishment? Toribash had virtual punishment too
Originally Posted by trocher3 View Post
Virtual punishment? Toribash had virtual punishment too

By virtual punishment I mean stuff like being kicked, muted, put into a jail in minecraft etc. Its not so intimidating when you can easily find another 50 servers just like that one. It's just sad that people choose to act like that on minecraft because of the virtual freedom and the lack of rules from general civilization.
By virtual punishment I mean stuff like being kicked, muted, put into a jail in minecraft etc. Its not so intimidating when you can easily find another 50 servers just like that one. It's just sad that people choose to act like that on minecraft because of the virtual freedom and the lack of rules from general civilization.

Oh that's what you mean. Yea, rules on minecraft is not strict. I'd love griefing people house with tripwire stuff ;o and idc getting into jail. Lol once when I play I rigged the jail floor with some tnt (the floor is made by iron block. Yeah, idiot) then I put some button on the jail wall. I got sent into jail, then I clicked the button and I'm running away . But not long, I got banned for 1 hour from the server