ES Recruitment Drive
I've been checking my Autosaves as well as messing around is SP, and I think I have something similar to the first turn down I'll post it in an edit. I am so mad I lost the save I swear I pressed F, entered SFG anti rush and pressed return, then posted that first thing, and when I was gonna upload it it wasnt there D:
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
I REALLY hope you get it working. I am so curious now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
lol, it was a really cool move, but I'm trying not to make a big deal out of it, because whenever anything is hyped, it has a gigantic let down. not to mention I probably wont get it to work. :/ the chances are very low.
[RelaxAll]

Darn...I still hope u can remake it.
Well, i better down hype that UBER AWESOME NEW KICK i made. XD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
Thought i should try make a new punch, but i'm kinda stuck. It doesn't really have enough power, short range...

I have no idea what to think about my other opener. I was fiddling around and came up with it o.0

Having a bit of trouble with the last one. i think it's got potential for some awesome kick/punch but I havent worked anything out of it >.< HALP!
Attached Files
beta1.rpl (16.8 KB, 14 views)
beta2.rpl (14.0 KB, 13 views)
punch1.rpl (8.3 KB, 15 views)
punch2.rpl (16.5 KB, 12 views)
kick:punch i dunno.rpl (13.8 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by scheczudio; Sep 16, 2008 at 02:21 AM.
[A L P H A]
i like the first one shecz, it's kinda fast.

Btw, i was trying to get a new opener with amb, and i got this one, it has potential, i'm working on it, if wanna try too, maybe we'll get a strongh opener. I am attaching the original version.
Attached Files
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
not a "vailid" opener, as it's just on the edge of dqing, but it looks sweet to my eyes !

-maldi's opener-
Attached Files
barely.rpl (14.0 KB, 22 views)
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
not a "vailid" opener, as it's just on the edge of dqing, but it looks sweet to my eyes !

Theres Sahee for you! Living life on the edge! lol

Edited the kick, I was having some trouble keeping it on the ground, and I unfortunetly think that this may be a very vulnerable edit, but I was trying to contribute.
The second upload is an opener I was working on. I would much appreciate any edits people are willing to make to make it better.
Last edited by snowflakeG; Oct 4, 2008 at 07:33 AM.
[RelaxAll]

Had to save this. Sry, I am on a library pc.
Attached Files
tourney win.rpl (41.2 KB, 18 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]