Toribash
Originally Posted by Thronior View Post
maybe next time

that's what Swepples always says ;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;;-;-;-;;-;-,-,-,-;-;;-;-;-;-;-;-;;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;;--;-;;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;;-;-;-;-;-;-(-;-(-;;-;-;-;-;-;;-;-;-(-;-;-(-(-((-(--;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;;-;;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;;-;-;-;-;;-;-;-;-;--;;-;-;;-;-;-;;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;;-;-;-;-;;-;-;-;-;;-;-;-;-;-;-;;-;-;-;;-;-;-;;-;-;-;-;-;-;;-;-;-;;-;-;-;;-;-;-;;-;-;-;-;;-;-;-;-;-;;-;-;-;;-;;-;-;-;-;-;;-;-;-;-;-(;-;-;-(-(;-;-;;-;-;-;-;;;-;-;;;-;-;-;;-;-;-;-;-;;-;-;-;-;;-;-;-;-;;--;-

aight back to work have fun
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
that's what Swepples always says ;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;;-;-;-;;-;-,-,-,-;-;;-;-;-;-;-;-;;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;;--;-;;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;;-;-;-;-;-;-(-;-(-;;-;-;-;-;-;;-;-;-(-;-;-(-(-((-(--;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;;-;;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;;-;-;-;-;;-;-;-;-;--;;-;-;;-;-;-;;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;;-;-;-;-;;-;-;-;-;;-;-;-;-;-;-;;-;-;-;;-;-;-;;-;-;-;-;-;-;;-;-;-;;-;-;-;;-;-;-;;-;-;-;-;;-;-;-;-;-;;-;-;-;;-;;-;-;-;-;-;;-;-;-;-;-(;-;-;-(-(;-;-;;-;-;-;-;;;-;-;;;-;-;-;;-;-;-;-;-;;-;-;-;-;;-;-;-;-;;--;-

aight back to work have fun

well you could join Reckless and participate ;)))
ROUND 1 STARTS NOW

I POSTED ALL THE INFORMATION ON THE OP

-----
I won against sorceryy 2-1
Last edited by Thronior; Jul 15, 2016 at 10:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
inevitably, i was defeated by Thron 1-741 (1-2 actually) idk why i signed up i suk at these mods, and i only had 2k tc -_-
Well i just noticed that i forgot to post the deadline x.x so i'm obligated to make it in exactly one week from now <-< sowwy

SO YEAH THE DEADLINE FOR ROUND 1 IS THE 25TH