Toribash
thank you, but actually your mod's not with the default settings, it's with no settings at all.

that works ok for most cases, but when you want to use the foot for something and replace it with for example the shin (like myself in yoshimitsumod.tbm, and will in kunimitsumod), but want it to be the same colour as the eoriginal foot was. if you haven't noticed, the toribashians in yoshimitsumod.tbm have one white and one reddish grey foot, which is because the shin is white,

Also, i'd need to know the default velocities for each joint separately, so that i can speed them all up by an equal amount (not like your lfighters mod, where all the joitns appear to be as fas as each other, nearly instantaneous). and also for just knowing at which point you start to speed up the joint, instead of slowing it down (for all of you who don't know, the default velocity is NOT 1, 0 or 100).

I'm not stupid, you know, i wouldn't have asked for this information if i didn't need it

but since it seems the info isn't in general knowledge, i'll have to ask hampa or veb.

EDIT:.. ok, scratch that. you actually made another mod, i thought you just pointed out the same one that's in the default mod pack. THANKS A MILLION, DUDE! wow, i feel dumb. but still, Lo and Behold, the original colour of feet and hands isn't 1 1 1. it's slightly more red... cant say exact values, though
Last edited by Archlurps; Oct 15, 2007 at 03:48 PM.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
strange, cuz it is redder in my version.

these pics are from my mod, where i'm sure the foot is untouched, then from Mr.Poptart's default.tbm (NOT DefaultToribash), and the alst one from DefaultToribash.tbm. i wrote the mod in the pics so you can be sure which it is

P.S: it wouldn't let me upload the two as .JPG, so they're different from the other one, sorry for that
Attached Thumbnails
footdtb.JPG  
Attached Files
foot.TBM (54.6 KB, 8 views)
footdefault.TBM (43.8 KB, 9 views)
I refuse to grab.
-
ummm.. wth?
that doesnt prove any thing since its from different angles and you didnt compare them side by side, also you have the ghost on -.-

they're the same, they shouldnt look red at all because hampa wanted the only red to be on tori's chest area, the only reason the feet look a different color from the legs is because the legs are cylindars...
the angle changes what color they look like, because the cube body parts are reflective...
thank you nellis from telling me the obvious answer to my question and protecting me from the fiery wrath of PlayerID666, as he can be like that sometimes. lol i looked at ur whole avatar....it was weird O.o
yes, i noticed they look the same from the side, but whatever it is, they don't look same from an angle, even if it's the same angle. the 1.1.1 ones don't reflect, then.
I refuse to grab.
-
or course they look different from different angles, the reflection makes it lighter at different angles, and all colors reflect unless its uber white like 9999999999 9999999999 9999999999
oh gosh... i mean, that the feet and hands in the different mods look different compared to each other pictured from the same angle. you can see clearly that the colour is not the same, the feet don't look the same but reversed if i look at it from the opposite corner, and they look different in the individual mods from about the same angle! Do you really mean that you think the feet are the same colour in the pics "footdefault" and the thumbnail?
I refuse to grab.
-
so your saying if i compare them side by side from a different angel, they'll look different?

-.-

not only are they the same but your can also see that they are the same color as the stomic in both pictures which also happens to be 1 1 1

the original question was what is the original feet and hand color, its 1 1 1, i dont know why were arguing about this...
Last edited by MrPoptart; Oct 17, 2007 at 03:44 PM.