Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be the new name of this org?
Toribash Martial Artists
41 Votes / 62.12%
The Real Fighters of Toribash
8 Votes / 12.12%
The art of life
4 Votes / 6.06%
Sc1ence01's Slaves (aka no name change)
13 Votes / 19.70%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Welcome bud! What do you suggest the name should be?

Also, I got second in the club state tournament. My finals match was against a very good opponent and it was very close. I'll improve so I can win next time.

I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
I don't know if that's considered "armed", but i did some Shotokan Karate few years ago, and part of our katas and training in general consisted of training with nunchaku. So yeah i don't know if that really counts as armed combat, but if it does, then add me in.
I do.
Just be precise.
Be fast.
Be sanikc. Just hit his head before he hit yours, for starters.
Thank you science. If you guys want to start practicing irl moves you should get involved with the new [TA] tiers system.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
I was in TA, guess I was removed for inactivity, oh well.

In this org we wanna focus our knowledge of martial arts and use them more in spars rather than mods like aikido.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Unless someone sent you pm stating that you were removed, you cant be kicked of TA.

But anyways lets keep this relevant. What do you guys think is the most effective/superior martial art?
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Originally Posted by Aquita View Post
But anyways lets keep this relevant. What do you guys think is the most effective/superior martial art?

Every martial art has it's strong points, but I believe Kung Fu is a really complete martial art and that makes it stand out from others
Wolololololo