Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post

rip matchmaking tbh and no rankup??? u kitten?

I really feel like I should have ranked up this game but lololol....
Proof that LEMs and stuff aren't that great compared to "lower ranks". Granted we were slightly carried by the random ass global on our team but I outfragged everyone Supreme and lower as the only DMG

I wish I could be Supreme and go 11/4/20

I did get my rankup though after winning the next game.

woooo rankup boiz

Belive me, you don't want to be supreme. LEM-SMFC-GE is the worst hell ever. I've never met so many retardeds in so many matches AND I FUCKING PLAY IN GLOBAL FUCKING ELITE. Playing inferno, first first half of the game i'm bottom fragger, or 4th and in the 2nd half i become top fragger even carrier, still losing 16-13 coz my team can't communicate or listen to some simple tactics i told them. Yes, even here in ge your team mates cant god damn listen.
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
Playing inferno, first first half of the game i'm bottom fragger, or 4th and in the 2nd half i become top fragger even carrier, still losing 16-13 coz my team can't communicate or listen to some simple tactics i told them. Yes, even here in ge your team mates cant god damn listen.

That's probably because you're an toxic egomaniac. Its pretty obvious from the way you always talk about your experiences with the game.
Maybe just maybe, people in GE are no different than in any other ranks. Maybe it's your fault that people don't listen to you.
People will listen to you if you are not an asshole, that's how it works.

GE is actually the best MM rank to play at.
People know what they are doing, they take the game seriously but are experienced enough to not usually rage.
You don't need to hold anyone's hand because 98% of the time they are just as competent as you are.
Last edited by cowmeat; Nov 16, 2016 at 10:15 PM.
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
That's probably because you're an toxic egomaniac. Its pretty obvious from the way you always talk about your experiences with the game.
Maybe just maybe, people in GE are no different than in any other ranks. Maybe it's your fault that people don't listen to you.
People will listen to you if you are not an asshole, that's how it works.

GE is actually the best MM rank to play at.
People know what they are doing, they take the game seriously but are experienced enough to not usually rage.
You don't need to hold anyone's hand because 98% of the time they are just as competent as you are.

No, and here i'm really honest, in that match i wasn't toxic at all. I didn't even dare to talk because i told you in the first half i was bottom fragger, but when i started to play i just tried to tell them some tactics, nicely and with no toxic language at all. And even after i lost i wasn't toxic. (since i dont play mm really that much anymore i'm not toxic at all lol) So nope, sorry to tell you the truth.
Originally Posted by Zapekk View Post
I feel the Elo hell too.

Be Le, lose 2 games. Derank.
Win 6 in a row. Back to Le.
Again lose 2 and derank...

All done with Lem/supmere friends.

Also my trading has paid off a bit.

To this from Flip knife gamma doppler.

Tbh, I would like to learn how to tradeup.
I tend to only find people that are trying to scam or people that aren't willing to overpay. Any tips? Sites to find people to trade with, etc?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
Tbh, I would like to learn how to tradeup.
I tend to only find people that are trying to scam or people that aren't willing to overpay. Any tips? Sites to find people to trade with, etc?

I've done this in csgoLounge only.
It's been a pretty slow climb but you just need to know your and other skins.
Floats and phases are important to get more money than the market value is.
Don't be too greedy tho.

And also check the prices from steam marketplace that are they up or down at the moment for that item you are aiming at.

I got my Stattrack Awp boom, MW. For value of 50. Its 65+ now.
Last edited by Zapekk; Nov 17, 2016 at 10:10 PM.

fuck
Well, new mm is totally fucked, I won 5 wins in a row where I was first or second, then I got tie, then I got 3 more wins, where I again was on first places, and guess what? I wasn't ranked up
Originally Posted by Delayer View Post
Well, new mm is totally fucked, I won 5 wins in a row where I was first or second, then I got tie, then I got 3 more wins, where I again was on first places, and guess what? I wasn't ranked up

That just means your MMR is low compared to your ranks average.
Probably means that long term your winrate is under 50% so you need massive amount of wins to get your MMR back to the level where it should be.
I rank up every 7 wins on my smurfs because my MMR is high compared to the rank. Some people need 20 wins compared to their losses to rank up if their MMR is low.
Last edited by cowmeat; Nov 18, 2016 at 07:11 PM.
i think i went from 22 wins to 28 wins and ranked from gn3 to mg1 on my smurf. on my main, though, i had to get maybe 12 wins, with only a few loses inbetween those wins, to rankup.
so cowmeat is right.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
That just means your MMR is low compared to your ranks average.
Probably means that long term your winrate is under 50% so you need massive amount of wins to get your MMR back to the level where it should be.
I rank up every 7 wins on my smurfs because my MMR is high compared to the rank. Some people need 20 wins compared to their losses to rank up if their MMR is low.

Not sure, just played some games in around 50% win/loss or even worse and then got 3 wins in a row and bang, rank up
Bullshit, that nobody knows exactly how it work
Originally Posted by Delayer View Post
Not sure, just played some games in around 50% win/loss or even worse and then got 3 wins in a row and bang, rank up
Bullshit, that nobody knows exactly how it work

Most people know how it approximately works, the exact numbers are just not known.

These numbers are pulled out of my ass but it gets the point across.

It goes like this:
MMR for MG1 is 1000 (let's pretend) and you are GNM with 900MMR. You gain 10 or lose 10 MMR per game (in reality it changes depending on a few things but lets pretend it doesnt). Now you will need to get 10 net wins accros how many ever games to rank up.

Meaning if you win 9 then lose 4 and then win 3, you will still be at 980 MMR which is not MG1.

While a guy who wins 30 and loses 20 will rank up.

This is why people sometimes feel like it's bullshit that they did not rank up after a streak even when they shouldn't. In reality having a massive win rate will make it easier to gain MMR, but if you just keep having over 50% winrate you will rank up. I soloqued to global with 51% average winrate (took about 120 wins from MG). That 1% net win is enough to consistently rank up.
Last edited by cowmeat; Nov 20, 2016 at 01:49 AM.