ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Right now would be a good time if you can buy it cheap and sell it for profit, the market it is high right now and a lot of items are inflated
https://discord.com/channels/1111838427143487559/1125103577149481011/1190935707125043240

OG Nugget.
I'd say invest in keys and start marketing / gambling but i dont know your experience and gambling is a good way to make and lose money
My aunt has 2 great big personalities (boobies), and i love playing with them all night long

Grew some balls and kinda yolo'd my knife.
It worked though

The fuck is my luck lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
You mean in a good knife like this? Kappa

huge kappa XD

EDIT:::

--------------------

ok im shaking idk why i did this or why i keep doing this to myself lol

Last edited by DruggedPanda; Aug 7, 2017 at 02:20 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
im going to laugh when u lose it all
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Fade View Post
that's fucking dope panda

I've never won more than 2 times in a row on csgo gem

You should try enabling over/under.

crazy streak

I managed to get the glock weasal which is like $0.50 into a m4a1 chantico fire battle scarred, but I wanted to go for the M4a4 Hellfire MW, which I had like 63.8% or so of gettting, and I chose under and was just shy by like 2-3% so rip lol.

barely lost it thou :(

Was a pretty crazy streak, shoulda kept the chantico fire like I wanted originally but when I saw the hellfire I was like mehhh I only started with a 50 cent skin so if I lose it I really only lose the 50 cents lol.
Also lost my ak47 orbit, but then right after is when I won the Karambit so meh

And Kirito, trust me when I say this.
I'm not going to bet my Karambit Lore.

I may bet my butterfly knife when it comes off trade ban, but I doubt it. I'll probably trade it for a nice AK skin like a hydophonic or something.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]