people playing: 74, servers online: 21, games played: 142,000,000 Top Player: Money

Toribash Community » General » Off-Topic
Register FAQ General Rules Community
Closed Thread

Old Aug 30, 2014   #1
§RedPanda
Forumite

9th Dan Black Belt

Random Scam message
so I randomly received a message that was from a white belt created yesterday by the name "wesleyclark". you know the one that's used on most forums etc... for irl money scams.
the message said the usual "Dear friend,
It's nice meeting you as i was browsing.I have something very important and interesting to discuss privately with you in which you will equally benefited from. I am Gen. Wesley Clark, an officer in the US Air-force,serving in the Military with the 82nd Air Borne Division. am about going on retirement and want to go into private business either to partner with you and there is something else bothering and giving me a sleepless night i don't know how to explain all to you here, I will need your kind advise in regards to investing within your Country were I have developed an interest to invest money. Therefore, I suggest you give me your Email ID to explain further you can write direct to my email address as stated below so that we can know each other very well and my full intention of contacting you.
Thanks and have a nice day and I wait for your urgent response.
My regards,
Gen. Wesley Clark.
([email protected])" just for reference, how many others actually received the message. I'm presuming a lot due to the fact the account is already banned.

its adam and eve not banter with steve smh
Old Aug 30, 2014   #2
Dilara
Forumite

7th Dan Black Belt

You know it when scammers try so hard they even make accounts on games and internet forums. Foreign dudes that use google translate.
Old Aug 30, 2014   #3
Karstnator
Raconteur

Master Belt

Those scammers who text you "Good Day! You have just won 830,000 pesos from the [insert random politician] Foundation! To claim your prize, Pls contact Attorney [insert random name], [insert random phone number]"

^This happened to a friend xD
Ex ES Artist | Toribash Season 1 : Rank 3 | The Mascot of [Alpha]
Old Aug 30, 2014   #4
Rai
denim

THIGGIST

denim!

first Belt
Clan: NO

whats the point of this thread?
Closed Thread