Ranking
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=314955

Why does no one realize this is here
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
That is because Fee told the original poster that that poster should go to that link to find out what's his force/relax fits with his relax/force and he should see the many colours that can fit with his force/relax, or he said that it already exists in an older, but better quality post.

This thread is an opinionated thread, I'm asking what do YOU think of as the BEST relax/force combinations, not how many combinations you can list.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

That is right, snoresville. However, the thread has little to no discussion value. So, if this thread becomes spammy or a means to cook up post count, I'll close it. Also, I added one post per page rule to the thread. Cheers.

My favorite would be Hunter force or Azurite force with pure relax. A lot of colours go really well with pure.
My favorite would be Pure Force + Toxic Relax
But as already stated, almost anything goes well with Pure/Void
On your knees...
The grey company is arriving now...
Currently rocking Beetle Force/Old Gold Relax and digging it.
bananananananananaananananananannanaa delicious
I'd probably have to say anything with gaia, sphinx, gladiator or chronos
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

It's not a joke man, that's his opinion. No need to be a bumskillet, dawg! I actually like those colors. Just because they are cheap and common does not make them any less enjoyable to look at. Orc + Demon/Void looks dope, gladiator + alpha imperial is pretty sick, if you dig the purp you can use gaia + elf to make a sexy lookin combo.
bananananananananaananananananannanaa delicious