ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(AB) The Abyss Recruitment

Once there was nothing, a shell of emptiness...
There formed the great of everything; beautiful and ugly.
A fimilar place never forgoten but yet to be remembered, in the same.
An Abyss where all things fall; Living or dead, Of evil or good.
Walk with us into the Abysss

1.) Respect all the community and ingame rules.
2.) Respect as much as you are given.
3.) No spam or irrelevant posts in the Clan Discussion.
4.) Any problems such as other players, shop, clan, ect., let someone know. If not us, then a GM.
5.) Have Fun.
6.) Be Yourself.
7.) Do your thing.

Another way you can join is by trying out in our server /jo AB and its a better way to get into this clan if your lower then black but we are gonna ask you questions

Application requirements:
Username:
Mods you're good at:
What are the benefits you have?:
Personalty:
Last edited by Alterad; Jul 22, 2015 at 06:16 AM.
Destruction
Username: SunGoDbr
Belt: Green Belt
Male
Why you want to join: I was looking for a clan to play wars
Mods that you are good at: Aikido, ABD, Taekkyon
What are the benefits that you have: For the moment no, I returned to play recently, but I can contribute to my ability
Personality: Quiet, fun and determined
Originally Posted by SunGoDbr View Post
Username: SunGoDbr
Belt: Green Belt
Male
Why you want to join: I was looking for a clan to play wars
Mods that you are good at: Aikido, ABD, Taekkyon
What are the benefits that you have: For the moment no, I returned to play recently, but I can contribute to my ability
Personality: Quiet, fun and determined

Accepted
Destruction
Age:10 Belt: black belt Male Why you want to join i was looking for clans to play and i found This for my first Clan.
Originally Posted by jpacc View Post
Age:10 Belt: black belt Male Why you want to join i was looking for clans to play and i found This for my first Clan.

Please do the normal info in the application requirements
Destruction
GodElo you didn't actually complete the app, we still don't know what you are good at and your benefits to our clan. Also your personality would be a great one
Age:10 Belt: black belt age Male Why i wanna join Beacuse i was looking for a group and this was my first one it was gonna help me With some stuff And test my ability on Akido and Some Tournements If i joined this group It would be awesome And i would help stuff
Username: What's going on guys, the names Josh, or kloaked in game but this is personal so you guys can feel free to call me whatever you like.

Age: I'm 16 years old, and all that jazz. Birthday is March 28th so mark your calendars .

Belt: Currently, I am a brown belt and i have about 900 matches done with a rank of 10000 i think?

Gender: Um. I'm a male, last time I checked so there's that.

Why Join?: I feel like this clan would be good for me. You guys seem nice and chill and pretty good at the game so I can probably fit in pretty well.

Mods I <3:I usually play aikido big dojo or aikido regular, but I also do enjoy silly mods as well.

Other Benefits: I bring a few things to the table. I'm an ok artist, and a good marketeer. I'm also pretty good in game if I can say that my self.

Personality: And if you couldn't already tell, I'm a pretty respectful and respectable funny and relaxed guy.

So that's about it guys. Thanks for taking your time to read this.
Originally Posted by Kloaked View Post
Username: What's going on guys, the names Josh, or kloaked in game but this is personal so you guys can feel free to call me whatever you like.

Age: I'm 16 years old, and all that jazz. Birthday is March 28th so mark your calendars .

Belt: Currently, I am a brown belt and i have about 900 matches done with a rank of 10000 i think?

Gender: Um. I'm a male, last time I checked so there's that.

Why Join?: I feel like this clan would be good for me. You guys seem nice and chill and pretty good at the game so I can probably fit in pretty well.

Mods I <3:I usually play aikido big dojo or aikido regular, but I also do enjoy silly mods as well.

Other Benefits: I bring a few things to the table. I'm an ok artist, and a good marketeer. I'm also pretty good in game if I can say that my self.

Personality: And if you couldn't already tell, I'm a pretty respectful and respectable funny and relaxed guy.

So that's about it guys. Thanks for taking your time to read this.

Nice job i like this app this is a great application example
Destruction