Ranking
Original Post
In game notification system
How bout an ingame notification system
Which will tell you about latest news
New pm and recent post in clan thrread
Challenge what's impossible
I am psychotic that's why I do that LOL
Turn on email notifications & run a mail client in the background. Hardly elegant as a solution, but it'll do want you want for the moment

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
You could also get an Auto-refresh for your browser.
The one I use has options from 2 seconds, all the way up to 60 minutes.

It takes only a few seconds to switch from Toribash to your browser, heck you could even have both of them open and just have the top right of the forum where it notifies you about PMs visible. You wouldn't even have to switch back and forth.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Forum PM notification (in game)
If the forum and in game accounts are linked then why not the inbox? Having an inbox implemented into the game would both allow players to receive real time updates (no more refreshing for notifications on the forums) and it would allow for a more communicable community. When I was active in game and in the market I found that the gap between messages was too long for both the person I wanted to trade with and my own ability to respond, I would ask the trader to talk to me in game because of how slow the process was. The inbox would also have some sort of icon or sound that would appear in game to let you know that you've received a message. But what do you guys think?

Last edited by jump; Nov 18, 2015 at 05:27 AM. Reason: Added picture
It seems convenient. But what I see, is that most people have a tab open for the forum, and just alternate between game and forum.

Regardless, this would be pretty nifty to have.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by boStaff View Post
at the very least why isnt there PM-ing between rooms?

i think this was possible,not sure though.
That's my point, the current system for communications is flawed. Let's not forget that this is a forum for TORIBASH, so why is it that we haven't improved on this yet? Reloading the forum page is rather annoying if you're trying to play while waiting for a message. Another thing to consider is if this inbox acted similar to the steam friend list where you could see clan mates and or as boStaff was saying people in other severs who you'd like to talk to (Don't tell me that we should just use steam then because not everybody who has the tori client is using the steam version).
yep, i like it. but maybe make it so, there is no accesable links? (by that i mean no pop-ups.)

supporteddddddddddd
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Ingame notifications
So, basically, you're in a server and then someone sent you a PM, it would be very useful if there were a notification inside the game for new PMs, look at this example:

ss

Would it be possible?

Lazors Moderated Message:
Merged with similar threads
Last edited by Lazors; Feb 10, 2016 at 05:20 PM.
YOLO SWAG XD