Ranking
Yeah, I highly doubt that is 4 years of experience. You should have just waited to apply with your main, and still I didn't like your application, it was quite boring. It's a No from me.
Originally Posted by Clan Rules
2. Do not post false, incorrect or dishonest
information.

I. I don't want to call you a liar but I didn't get enough proof on that 4 years thing;
II. Alts are not allowed, so you better come on your main the next time which won't be any earlier than 1 month;
III. Your app is really bad so I can't really give you a chance on that one either;
IV. I already rejected you so please comeback when you think you can give us a better call about making you a member of this clan;
V. Thank you.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
These are Romanian numbers if I wasn't mistaken.
I'm Arabic :v
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Sorry yennie, I also give you a no. I already told you I didn't believe you were experienced enough to join vector, and I told you to apply on your main with a replay that you spent more than 2 hours on. Unfortunately you disregarded what I told you. That's a no from me.
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Im yennie Well I used to do a TON of aikido but I have been doing spar and stuff for 2 more or less
-----
also I do have school stuff so my focus isnt 100% on toribash. I actually make epic art tho but I feel like you guys already have an artist :/
-----
but I accept the denial Thank You!
-----
But I recommend playing with me. I'm bored. again I am soooo much better at sparring btw I am pretty much trash when it comes to pk. it's not my thing. I can do it just not good at pk. But I am real good at spar. So anyone wanna spar meh fo fun?
-----
Even if I'm not in the clan I'm more than happy to help out
Last edited by Faux; May 15, 2017 at 10:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[dog] Is and always will be my favorite clan
Sorry dude, next time you apply again I suggest you bring some good replays that at least show that you have potential AND write up a proper, attractive and tidy application.

--
Stop
--
Doing this
--
It's very annoying
--
And unprofessional
--
Thank you
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
I don't understand. If you're so much better at sparring and aikido and art, why didn't you apply using those skills? Instead you applied in a messy format with a replay you made in 30 minutes. It's like you were asking to get rejected. It also doesn't look good to ask to spar us right after we've rejected you, that's usually where writing a proper app in the first place comes in handy. On top of that, your sig is text that says " I like spar, parkour, and sparring clans!". It's almost like a poorly made app on its own. If you with to apply again, feel free to do so. After the 1 month period, apply with a detailed app, and replays you've spent more than 3-4 hours on. We will then consider your app, and if you're good enough and serious about joining vector, we will consider you for vector. Good luck!
Last edited by Karbn; May 16, 2017 at 07:31 PM.
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord