Toribash
no its true im bad
look at the other replaymakers 10 time better than me
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Originally Posted by denilumi View Post
Hello
My name is Denilumi i am a replaymaker
im 14 years old and i come from Albania
i have 3 years of experience in toribash but recently i took a break for 2 months and i started it yesterday
i have to be real im still trash
i do spar trick ukebash parkour mas
im a friendly guy who totally doest cri in the corner about how bad he is
thanks
i have a replay thread too here : http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=572106
its a pretty lonley place with 8k views but its a bad thread with bad replays
thanks for seeing this thread that would not make it in the clan
i will put my latest replay here

Eeeeeeeehhh, no.
You've quit multiple times from our parkour group(TK), you've already quit and applied for this clan twice, and you seem to be fishing for us to tell you you're not bad or something.

You're not a bad guy, honestly, and your replays are quite good. But I think you'd be better suited in another clan whom are more active than us. Plus, if you keep saying you're terrible, why would we want you in a clan for GOOD replay makers?
ur actually right idk ehat i was thinkin but i will hear other peoples comments and opinions too and ty for being honest btw im on tk again im not fishing anyone im being honest about myself because infront of other replaymakers in MY EYES im bad so plz dont say things that ur not sure about yourself either i left the clan b4 cuz i felt like i was going to quit b4 but i didnt btw i dont think there is a clan with good replaymakers cuz every clan has good or bad players i just would like to join yhis clan again now that im back at tb again i wont leave it. its ur opinion and i thank you for it cuz youre my friend yoo and at tk so dont think im mad at you ;)
Last edited by Deni; Nov 21, 2017 at 05:31 PM.
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
I'm very sure that although there are many replay makers that are better than I am, I am still a good replay maker.

My vote is till no.
ur actually right idk ehat i was thinkin but i will hear other peoples comments and opinions too and ty for being honest btw im on tk again im not fishing anyone im being honest about myself because infront of other replaymakers in MY EYES im bad so plz dont say things that ur not sure about yourself either i left the clan b4 cuz i felt like i was going to quit b4 but i didnt btw i dont think there is a clan with good replaymakers cuz every clan has good or bad players i just would like to join yhis clan again now that im back at tb again i wont leave it. its ur opinion and i thank you for it cuz youre my friend yoo and at tk so dont think im mad at you ;)

dots. use them.
M I N I V A N
No because your phrasing sucks.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
lul k
ima find another clan then cya

Aannnddd that's why we say no
-----
Originally Posted by Meija View Post
i thought Denilumi quit D:?
i'm lost help

He did quit. Now he wants back in the clan, but most of us feel he'd be better somewhere else
Last edited by Karbn; Nov 21, 2017 at 11:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump