Ranking
You're genuine and you got nice skills and stuff and as a bonus Karbn recommended you so I'll give you a yes.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
don't think i need to say much since you've gotten a yes from basically everyone, but...

the app is well written and the replays are pretty nice. i see potential in your movements and i think you could learn alot from another one of our members, mateus. your style reminds me of his. your spars need work, but you can improve on that here

i give a yes. hope to see you soon!

also, speaking other languages is fine here, but providing a small translation would be really appreciated for those of us that don't speak other languages
Last edited by Karbn; Nov 29, 2017 at 09:49 PM.
Hello ! I'm a french guy who discovered this game recently, currently i'm a yellow belt. But I've practiced in free play to understand the movements of each joints one by one. I'm in the Discord server Tori Academy where there are teachers to help people like me improving their replays , arts ...
I'm trying to get better every day, with the help of the teachers in this Discord server.

So I did 3 replays ! My first spar ever ( with Rycardo10 ) , an other spar and a tricking replay. I hope you like it !

I also draw sometimes , I'm trying to make a head texture :3

Spar-Rycardo10#1 - Grates.rpl

Spar-Karbn#1 - Grates.rpl

Tricking-S#1 - Grates.rpl

Click image for larger version

Name:	Watermark babyyy.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	177.1 KB
ID:	601345
Originally Posted by Grates View Post
Hello ! I'm a french guy who discovered this game recently, currently i'm a yellow belt. But I've practiced in free play to understand the movements of each joints one by one. I'm in the Discord server Tori Academy where there are teachers to help people like me improving their replays , arts ...
I'm trying to get better every day, with the help of the teachers in this Discord server.

So I did 3 replays ! My first spar ever ( with Rycardo10 ) , an other spar and a tricking replay. I hope you like it !

Attachment 601342

Attachment 601343

Attachment 601344

Attachment 601345

Heya dude, your replays are amazing in my opinion, telling a little bit about yourself wouldn't be bad right?
Moving on, your moves are very pretty, and you can up them to perfection, you have a lot of potential. What replays do you make? Any parkour or madmans? It's nice to see such a motivated person like you.
Overall, you joining this would make me even more hyped about Vector in general, so for me, yes!
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Woa thanks !

I'm gonna try to make some parkours , I don't have replays of parkours. But I think i'm really gonna do a lot of them ! I love spar , tricking and parkours

So, more about myself:

I'm a french 15 years old guy who live in South West of France, I can talk French , English ( I think I have a good english ? xd ) , and a little bit of Spanish ( just a little bit ^^' ). Since I discovered this game , I really enjoy playing it. I like sports and I'm serious at school ( I have some exams this year so yea that's important ! ) I like almost every type of musics, i'm a person who get angry rarely. I also like to draw as you saw before. I'm always positive ! When I lose at Something , I'm not that kind of guy who say "That's your fault !" Or "I wasn't even trying..." I always try to see what I did wrong and why, to be better the next time.

Vector is the clan I like the most, I'd really like to join it. I'm really motivated to improve each time I play Toribash !
Hello Grates!

It is really hard to take that you're new in toribash as you have really controlled moves in your replays, something that usually take time and need experience to mastery. Anyways, I hope you're enjoying your stay so far.

I think you have really good moves but, different from how I said above, you still need experience and practice to refine your control in my opinion. You are very good, I love your moves but I feel like you could do better with your torso (chest, lumbar, abs) so your moves can look more controlled (think of rotation, flow and momentum, also balance, could be more natural and clean) and maybe overall using of relax and holds, which are really good for realism if you use correctly (I'm assuming you do realism).

As skilled player you got me so +1 point (I do realism and I'm a sparrer so you really got me).

Your art isn't in pro level, in my opinion, but I can see you are quite good at it, hope you'll keep making art so eventually you can get even better.

Ok as a person, I don't know you so I can't tell and this will probably be judged by everyone during your "trial", if you manage to join us. At first sight you look very nice and that would be enough.

Now a crucial point, your apply itself. I don't like it at all, but mine was even worse so that's not the end, but in case you're being denied I'd suggest you to try again in a month but with a well built and organized apply, be more creative ( <<<<< strongly recommend) could help a lot.

TL;DR

Only thing that makes me REALLY want you in Vector is your in game skills, I see big potential in you (miss me with that cliche *cough*). I hope you can get in so you can learn from us (also teach though) and sharp your skills.

From me, yes.

Just a personal appeal, please interact in our board, I love when we have new people around so... Get along with us, we are nice.

Being accepted or denied, feel free to contact me as a friend, I'd love to have you around
Originally Posted by Grates View Post

Attachment 601342

Attachment 601343

Attachment 601344

Attachment 601345

Waitwhat? There's no way you just joined in january this year and making such good replays o:

It seems like you have alot potential both in replay making and art, we always try to help eachother out so this is great place for you
It's a yes from me (gonna wait for pat tho cuz I dont want him to be mad at me again, love ya bud <3)
But if you could tell us how is your forum activity, that would be great We want our clan to be alive in forums.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
I'll judge this soon. Be warned, I judge harshly ;)
-----
alright, here goes.

your movement is just puttering past where i was when i first started taking sparring and parkour seriously. it's not bad, but you're too start-and-stop for my liking. your tricking is decent, but not up to par with someone i'd associate with vector. your overall movement though, it's good. not great, but good. i see potential and i'm willing to work off of that.

i see potential
i say yes.

stick with us and you'll go places
Last edited by Karbn; Jan 23, 2018 at 04:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump