Toribash
Original Post
Looking for Strong Multiplayer Clan
I'm looking for a strong multiplayer-based clan. I'm not that interested in art, the shop/market, forums, etc. I'm a gamer and I play to win.

Some information about me:
  • Been playing since December 25th, 2009. In all, that's about 2 weeks.
  • Currently at Black Belt.
  • I've purchased only the full chronos, gladiator, and orc sets to get the achievements. I've not used any method besides in-game earnings to get TC.
  • Favorite Official Mod: Akido
  • Playtime: 5-10 hours daily, sometimes more. I live in Eastern USA, but my sleeping schedule is insanely flexible, so I can be online during any timezone necessary.

My requirements for any clans interested:
  • Be active. No use in joining a clan if members are only online for an hour a day.
  • Be good. If I can't lose to you, I can't learn from you.
  • Be communicative. There's no reason to join a clan if all we do is play over and over saying "gg" each time. I'm looking for something a little more in-depth, such as a clan with a Ventrilo server, to increase communication.
  • Be polite. I can't stand high-ego players.

I'm not going to consider myself "pro" or anything, but I'm really looking for a decent-to-high skilled clan in the official mods. My goal is to get better at the game and I can't do that with poor players.
Give Ferro-Dita a try. We aren't insanely active yet. But that's because we recently had one of those "One member leaves, then everyone else get's the urge to do the same" Things.

I hope you understand. I'd also inform you that the internet on my main computer is currently, down. But I'm working hard to fix that. EDIT: I know, it sucks :O

I hope you understand the possition my clan is in...I'm actualy very in-game active, and I can give you more game activity once I get my internet back. We are only a clan of 2 people, but we are official, and very comunitive.

If I give a little for your needs of game activity, then I'm going to need you to give me some forum activity, 6 posts won't cut it for me.

You think about it though, ok?
Sounds good to me, I'd prefer smaller clans anyways because lower quantity = higher quality in my opinion. Either way, I have only 6 posts because I'm new (as I mentioned). After a few weeks, I'm sure I'll have 50+ quality posts.
best mp clans these days aren't nessesarily the most active ones, here's the clan/player tourney/event wins for stats for example (both mp and sp): http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...28&postcount=1
If I were u I'd just hang-out with different ppl from different clans 1st and see whats what rather then looking for clan to join like this.
bncy is implicitly awesome, but you can't join.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by DrBear View Post
best mp clans these days aren't nessesarily the most active ones, here's the clan/player tourney/event wins for stats for example (both mp and sp): http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...28&postcount=1
If I were u I'd just hang-out with different ppl from different clans 1st and see whats what rather then looking for clan to join like this.

I'm still unsure as to how to find these people. -.-

Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
bncy is implicitly awesome, but you can't join.

It might be, but I wouldn't want to join anyways. You have about 30 members in it, which is far too many to make for a good, high-quality clan. I'm not looking for a clan with a zillion players that can play against eachother all day and not get bored. I'm looking for a low amount of strong players that is a force to be reckoned with.
I'm still unsure as to how to find these people. -.-

u'll eventually run into them in different bb servers or see them in privat servers. If u just turned black belt - then just random high belts in bb servers are plenty for u to learn from for now.
You can be at my clan. Is isn't strong but when you join we be stronger
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
Just a reminder, I'll show you some features of Ferro-Dita

1: We are official.

2: We are forum active.

3: We are game active

4: Only 3 members, and with you, we are a squad.

5: We make tons of In-Game tournies, and forum comps.

If you want to apply, click here.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=138417
I think my clan MFR(Marine Force Recon) qualifies for the most part.
We are very forum active. You seem very active so we would enjoy having you.
We don't have that many members. Like 5. We are official. We are a nice clan, friendly, and so yea, if you could maybe try joining us, it would be great.
Banksta (Reekondub) [Piratez]