ES Recruitment Drive
Hi I am thebaddas I would like to join your clan because some of the people I play with are in this clan, also it looks really cool. I'm great at mushu, akido, im also decent at wushu. I'm getting back into to taekken and greykido. Im a black belt, and i have a deep understanding of the game and its mechanics. (If replays or other info is needed please pm me)
Last edited by kr0mus; May 25, 2014 at 11:32 PM.
Hey guys im a black belt and I have not seen you guys on the game recently so i am telling you guys on the forum its been a while.
What I am good at:Aikido big dojo

Why I want to join:I want to be something , and that for me requires a clan, a good clan. i am Arhamis2 , you can call me arquimedes , i am a blue belt , alt brown , i am a normal player , just wanting to be something.
I want to join your clan
i would like to join your clan because i have seen some of your clan memmber play wushu you looked like a awsome clan

name : matthew
best mods : wushu and lenchu
my ingame name is MattyMSG
belt: i am a brown belt but i think i am very skilled

I hope you read this i realy want to be a part of a fab clan like you!
Du hallo I need lika sahm-boo-dee to red my post, youlo? Haha sorry that was from a youtube video and I thought it would seem appropriate to use that as an entrance. Anyway me name is Uss22 and I started Toribash like 3 years ago but quit after a ouple weeks then had a lot of on-and-offs until about a week ago when I commited myself to rejoining and here I am. When i rejoined I was only an orange belt but i moved to blue belt in about 2 days. Im an extremely fast learner and my best 2 mods are aikido ( small dojo ) and gtboxing.tbm. I mainly do tourneys in gtboxing and Ive won about 30k from them. I spend most of my time either designing heads ( im not a pro, getting photoshop now so I can do more detailed designs ), betting in betting servers ( just lost all my TC in a room glitch in where bets were canceled but nobody got refunded ), and tourneys in gtboxing. This is my only account and I know I might look like a total nub, being only a blue belt n all, but I still think I would be a great addition to this clan , thanks
i would like to join this clan i am in a clan but it is just stupid nobodys's ever on can i be in the clan it is a cool name
-----
i quit clan
Last edited by idabosswiz; Jun 10, 2014 at 12:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump