woot im in
I got one thing to say and one thing only.......Do you have a steam ♥♥♥
APP
  • -GMT
  • -Age-13
  • -Country-Chicago
  • -Previous clans-None
  • -Toribash criminal record-None
  • -Why did you choose Suki over other official clans? (Explain)- I really like some of the people in the clan and I like anime/cartoons so I would like to join this
  • -Fave mods- ABD,Judo
  • -Skills-ABD
  • -Do you watch anime or read manga? (Feel free to comment)- Basically all the time
w0w rude troch

But yeah, we should be more strict when voting on applications from now on.

No.
Originally Posted by TooAwwsum View Post
APP
  • -GMT
  • -Age-13
  • -Country-Chicago
  • -Previous clans-None
  • -Toribash criminal record-None
  • -Why did you choose Suki over other official clans? (Explain)- I really like some of the people in the clan and I like anime/cartoons so I would like to join this
  • -Fave mods- ABD,Judo
  • -Skills-ABD
  • -Do you watch anime or read manga? (Feel free to comment)- Basically all the time

First of all, you don't need to bold and color the whole application. (It wont make it stand out more than the others) The overall application was short and you didn't even add the heart as stated in the front page. The purpose of free-from application is to give the applicants the privilege of choosing their own words to impress us. It is true that we watch anime, but that's not the only reason behind joining our clan. We want people who can really be productive inside the clan so they can help us grow in any way possible.

That being said

Thanks for applying!
You can try again in 1 month.

K bye
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME
So.. i read neru's post and the app......*claps for neru*
I got one thing to say and one thing only.......Do you have a steam ♥♥♥
Originally Posted by MikuNeru View Post
So.. i read neru's post and the app......*claps for neru*

Please refrain from posting unnecessary stuff on a subject that's already been discussed in this board.

Thank you.
Last edited by Shrook; Jun 14, 2014 at 02:43 PM.