Toribash
Original Post
TB Crashes almost everytime
i have the latest tb version installed
when i open the game and click free play its alright but when i click multiplayer the game goes not responding and then i have to force close it and when i re-launch it the same problem occurs
weird thing is when i click "Try to restore the program" instead of force closing it, it immediately opens up the server list but its incomplete
the normal /jo commands works perfectly and so does the game play but this hang won't let me see the server list almost everytime
i have tried that anticrash script but it doesn't work

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
It kind of sounds as if the server list failed to load due to some connection failure and the game crashed because of it. Can you join servers using /jo command?

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
yes i can
but the problem is how can i /jo something when i don't even know the room name since i can't access the server list?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

any help?
nothing is fixing that for me

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

this thing looks like it's broken atm, but when it starts working correctly,
you should see a list of active servers and names
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_roomlist.php
There are people who ruin the atmosphere just by existing, you know.
It did this for me quite a bit, but then It stopped and hasn't been happening since. Usually, if you leave it to not responding for a bit, and then restore, the list is pretty much full. If the problem persists, I don't know what to tell you. Reinstall, or use the Roomlist Ghoul provided for you.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands