Toribash
accepted welcome to our unofficial organization
i saw that harry potter one and it reminded me of this song
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Just passing by to drop some Brazilian stuff, also cool song cobra, despite it not being my favourite kind of music it had kind of a soothing melody.

also can my name be updated on the list? I used to be called Colossus :P
Last edited by Immotay; Aug 6, 2018 at 07:41 PM.
Cobra, I like the guitar sound a lot, it's got that sweet touch. But not sure I like how they sing together in the chorus at 4:48, it's a bit muddy.

Immortay: Like the 2:20 part. Generally pretty nice. Very clean sound.

Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
wow this is some nice classic rock @gabriel

very punky but also like metal from glamrock kind of, its interesting. im also surprised u like something that i posted my music taste has... changed since u last saw me.
try this on for size
i created the ??? emoji
hi i need some good music lovers to appreciate my existence thanks
Favorite genre of music: math music/midwest emo and the occasional post hardcore
One example of your favorite music:

Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
[/B]

right up my alley for breakdown shit
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Cobra: Oh yeah that's edgy. Not bad though.
My taste has also changed, I'm trying to get into the CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED bands as they're called..

Nagato: Neat, I like the vocal style. Reminds me of AJJ although they don't exactly do the same thing.

Here are my last 3 months

Collage

Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
AJJ is good i can see how u get that
also i recognize katy p, PLASTIC BEACH (one of my favorite albums) just so good and soundgarden

i listened to the not live version of tempest by rosemary & garlic on spotify
that actually wasnt bad, it reminds me of a song i used to listen to to relax and become chilled
ive been really digging this song and lazors what do you call it when a song shifts (i know nothing about music but this song shifts styles multiple times throughout kinda like green day's - jesus of suburbia)

i created the ??? emoji
Cobra: Pleasantly surprised by plastic beach. Didn't know there were guest rappers on it. Everyday Robots is by one of the Gorillaz guys, too.

No idea what it's called, i know nothing of pop structure. Maybe progressive. I can't even find the theme if there is any. I don't know what genre this is, but metal/hardcore that is too melodic don't usually work well with me. I don't know why. This is an exception though, they're weird but maybe you'll like them.
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
No idea what it's called, i know nothing of pop structure. Maybe progressive. I can't even find the theme if there is any. I don't know what genre this is, but metal/hardcore that is too melodic don't usually work well with me. I don't know why. This is an exception though, they're weird but maybe you'll like them.

Sounds very theatrical like it was used for a musical or something which is suggested by the name of the band. It's ocool not sure about the electronics used on the track tho. sorta detracts from it

im really digging this style of music. someone educate me on what it is? soul?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Really neat Nagato, i'll be adding that to my favourite songs
I've no idea what genre it is