ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
How much to charge for toricredits?
Ok so back in the day I had a tc shop and it was mildly successful I just couldn't keep up with having to play tb all day and get a bunch of tc with school and all. But now I'm not opening up a shop just gonna get tc sell the tc I have eventually get more and then sell those, a much better idea.

So anyways its been a long time and I just need some help on the going price of tc now days. Back then I was sellin for 5k 1$ and I know thats like waaaaay of now lol.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
I highly suggest you take a look at the other tc shops and see what
they charge. Then you can beat their prises.
[spirit]
The common price nowadays is 10k/$1.

So, anything lower that that would be ridiculous.
ok I've looked round and ya 10k for 1$ is average price so when i get em i'll sell for 15k/1$
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Do you understand what your doing? You are devauleing the toricredit making it worth less and less. Making Nabi worht less and less.
ok I've looked round and ya 10k for 1$ is average price so when i get em i'll sell for 15k/1$

Why would anyone buy this? You can get better deals from the torishop (by redeeming promos and using them wisely)
/set gr 0 0 -30
dude when it says buy toricredits it costs $100 for 250k tc... not 25 dollarz...
nabi have stated that lowest selling prize is 10k = U$1. If u want to go lower u'll get in trouble
... ...