Ranking
hey frens

I was playing in pubfeatured and adding 100 tc every game to the cap prize while specced - the server was full of <2nd dans and they were getting super hyped about winning all that tc (it came to 2400 by the time someone claimed it).

This got me thinking if this kind of mechanic would be possible to implement in public servers, maybe even as low as the intermediate rooms. Raising the cap prize every game by an amount - say 50tc - up to a cap, perhaps 5k or something.

I got no idea if there's some command that can do this already, if not, well I'll perhaps suggest it.

Low belt guys would go nuts for this imo
Good idea, but it would have to be closely monitored for the obvious farmer reasons.

I like the idea of users being able to set the command however for their own events and servers. Bet servers could be hyper than ever with an add on to the dp every game.

Looks like a fun gimmick, and would work well for public rooms honestly, but the farming con sucks balls.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
ho yea, for some reason I forgot all about decap rigging

pretty much obsoletes the idea actually
5000 TC tournament, only Lenshu3ng, Akidobigdojo, Erthtkv2. the three most consistent mods based on skill, while still covering the same spectrum of playstyle/skillrange.

make the tournament more consistent and more competitive.
Last edited by ViciousOne; Sep 10, 2016 at 01:26 AM.
i've always been a fan of -uikido_taekwondo/-oikido_taekwondo
theyre pretty fun to play its a shame no one really plays it. bringing it to public would change that i assume.
Last edited by Zenotama; Sep 10, 2016 at 05:11 PM.
Esoteric Badass
Originally Posted by Fear View Post
ok i put morden into a public room

also what do you guys think about swapping out boxshu for abd
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...66#post8879566

I think more qa rooms

And nah the boxshu room is always full, taking it away would make some people mad
-----
Adding a new tourney that is abd only sounds good tho. I think every grappling mod is pretty similar, so an abd tourney is not really needed.
I remember the good old times of the lenshu tourney tho, lenshu is pretty unique and an only lenshu tourney would attract many people
Last edited by Thronior; Sep 17, 2016 at 08:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
T1 only has aikido and abd in its rotation.

How would you guys feel about taking out aikido and just leaving it as a solo abd room instead. We'd then have a 500 tc tourney for only ABD.