Ranking
Original Post
Toribash Basic Training!

Welcome to the Toribash basic training, here you will be made ready to do your service on the fields!

Hey maggot!
This is your first day here. now let's see how fast you can solve this parkour over there!
*Points over shoulder*

Mod Thread

No replay Hacking.

Dont change Game Rules.

You are required to go through every obstacle.
(not necessarily as they are intended)

Time ends on touching the bell.
Fastest time wins.

Only fastest entry counts.

1st Place:
*A unique dog tag item, which will have your very own sentence/word added to it.

2nd Place:
A so called Pickelhaube.

2 Week initial.
Once they are over the time extends by 3 days everytime the record is broken!

* No Slurs, Insults etc. descision will be reserved to staff, if you fail to give a proper sentence/word the inscription will be decided on.

Last edited by TyphoN; Oct 24, 2018 at 07:28 PM. Reason: dggfhfsdfghgxzddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
n

edit: fixed
Attached Files
park core.rpl (712.9 KB, 17 views)
Last edited by cats; Oct 4, 2018 at 03:41 PM.
Ahhh fuckk!!3)it’s 2LIT . >>>>
Interesting, I'll be joining in on these

f e s t i v i t i e s

Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
I agree, ran out of frames half way through.

I had to add extra frames in notepad just to complete the course.

^ "Dont change Game Rules."

Are we aloud to extend and/or shorten frames?

Also is style not being taken into account? Meaning could I messily flop my way through and still win if its the fastest?

Also you said we have to go "through the obstacles" but not always how it's intended, so as long as I reach and pass an obstacle in a way thats not going around. It's ok?

and also because ive never done a "speed" contest before. When does the timer start? Right as the first frame begins till the end?
Last edited by matarika; Oct 3, 2018 at 06:49 PM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
adding or removing frames should be perfectly fine, but double check with typh. i was tempted just to reupload it with more frames once i saw people complain, but eh

and yes, style isn't being taken into account. as long as you're the fastest.

needed to go "through all the obstacles" just means you need to some some way to clear them without exiting the course to go around them, e.g. you can't just walk over the grass to the finish and just climb the rope.

timer starts as soon as frames start.
Originally Posted by pouffy View Post
adding or removing frames should be perfectly fine, but double check with typh. i was tempted just to reupload it with more frames once i saw people complain, but eh

Yes that's fine, you can change the mf to complete the course.
Last edited by Tinerr; Oct 4, 2018 at 12:55 AM. Reason: fixed typo
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
why is dismember on
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
feel free to turn up the dm threshold

instagib parts are intentional and are related to the focus of the event

make sure to touch the bell with your hands vvv
Last edited by pouffy; Oct 4, 2018 at 04:16 AM.
Hi, many apologies. However, the "time ends on touching uke" part has been changed to "Time ends on touching bell" As some people are touching the bell and some are touching Uke. Brother pouffy brought up to me that there is a win trigger in the bell, so upon touching the bell it will trigger a win. For those who touched uke please edit your replay to touch the bell. Many apologies once again for this inconvenience.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash