ES Recruitment Drive
Changed my mindset on how I go about Rengar early game. Decided that I will do whatever it takes to get firstblood on my oppenent and I did exactly that against this poor singed. I destroyed him in farm but fell victim to a very fed enemy AP Yi. Buuuuuuuuuuuuut, our mid Swain was so beast. One of the best Swain's I've seen in a while.

Originally Posted by Devil View Post
Or be karth and carry your team out of bronze 5

Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
You're still bronze though?

Umm...
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
BUT YOU DONT GET IT. I AM IN BRONZE 4 NOW

But you're still bronze though.
Last edited by j4nd0; Mar 13, 2013 at 11:37 AM.
NO DUDE, THE SHIT PLAYERS are in bronze 5, now bronze 4 is the shit.

Oh and I did say carried them out of bronze 5, into bronze 4 which is the next stage so idk how the fuck you don't understand this.

NO DUDE, THE SHIT PLAYERS are in bronze 5, now bronze 4 is the shit.

Oh and I did say carried them out of bronze 5, into bronze 4 which is the next stage so idk how the fuck you don't understand this.

But you're still bronze though......
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
But you're still bronze though......

who cares.

we all start somewhere. People act like it doesnt matter if you carry low elo games.

If you can, good job. just learn from what you did and improve.

It's the same as in silver, gold, and so on. You're just versing better people compared to you. If you carry bronze games, good job. If you carry silver games, good job. If you carry gold games, good job. If you carry... you see where I'm going with this.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Ed View Post
who cares.

we all start somewhere. People act like it doesnt matter if you carry low elo games.

If you can, good job. just learn from what you did and improve.

It's the same as in silver, gold, and so on. You're just versing better people compared to you. If you carry bronze games, good job. If you carry silver games, good job. If you carry gold games, good job. If you carry... you see where I'm going with this.

That's the secret to climbing the ladder. Just carry. If you carry your team, you will win every game. If you lose, you just didn't carry hard enough.

Another secret is; Don't die.
Last edited by j4nd0; Mar 13, 2013 at 11:54 AM.

Bronze.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
/offtopic i have been having problems fighting ranged attackers when i charge them they just run away. This usually happens playing with jax and shen for me any tips?
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
That's the secret to climbing the ladder. Just carry. If you carry your team, you will win every game. If you lose, you just didn't carry hard enough.

Another secret is; Don't die.

what I'm saying is that people think it's a crime to win or lose a bronze or silver match just because you're low elo or something. They call you bad for just being there but in all actuality, you have to start somewhere.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم