ES Recruitment Drive
If teemo is ap and will put like 20 mushrooms near the turrent, a tank with mdef will die in 2 or 3 seconds... <3
Cause 1 mushroom will take off approx 1000 hp damage to a non mdef char.
well, to an mdef ~ 450 dmg. 4-6 mushrooms = autodeath
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
That's why you bring an oracle?

P.S: You have to be a complete moron to get in 4-6 shrooms in one push
Last edited by Korvin; Mar 28, 2011 at 07:15 PM.
Yup, but it wont really help people who will try to run away or go after you.
If people have good teamwork with teemo, they could make the other team low hp in 6 seconds, all thanks to the mushrooms, running through the bushes will save your ass, and such chars like tryndamere wont be any problem for teemo.
I had a Teemo like that once... maan, he was just afk on base while mushrooms were all around... In conclusion he had 47/1/3
• มวยไทย •
Originally Posted by Lexx View Post
Nice. But I cant believe it.
By having
[Infinity edge = +75 atk dmg ; +50% crit dmg]
[The Bloodthirster = +65 atk dmg ; +20% lifesteal(if I'm not mistaken)]
250% + 33,17%(runes) = 283,17% crit dmg
and
75 + (65 * 4) + 125 = 460 (normal damage.)
460 * (283,17% / 100%) = 1,308(+250 from bloodlust) crit dmg.
So his crit was approx 1,007(+250) ~ 1,508(+250).
If he would have had 2 infinities, his crit would be 470 (normal damage.)
470 * (333.17% / 100%) = 1,566(+250 from bloodlust)
That way he would have approx 1,265(+250) ~ 1,866(+250).
So its like you had -3,500 def... Uh, so yeah, you are good at lying.
---
Forgot including the masteries... but okay, gave you the approx damage from the things.

You do know that IE crit passive doesnt stack right?
Originally Posted by rafufu View Post
You do know that IE crit passive doesnt stack right?

Obviously he doesn't. Let alone the fact he doesn't know that BT has bonus 40 damage upon stacking.
Well i had 4k hp ( tanking mundo every day ) And he one shot killed me. Don't ask me how it happened, but yeah i got one shoted with 4k hp as mundo by him.
piss
first i bought nocturne now i bought jarvan ^^
jarvan is pretty good i like it that he has much hp...
and öhm...you guys have any infromation about the price of lee sin,the blind monk ?
i hope he costs 3150 :3

I play on EU Servers so i dont know it but maybe anyone can help me who plays on US because he should be able to buy on US already...
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Lexx View Post
Yup, but it wont really help people who will try to run away or go after you.
If people have good teamwork with teemo, they could make the other team low hp in 6 seconds, all thanks to the mushrooms, running through the bushes will save your ass, and such chars like tryndamere wont be any problem for teemo.
I had a Teemo like that once... maan, he was just afk on base while mushrooms were all around... In conclusion he had 47/1/3

Sorry, but if you play with retards who are feeding afk hero up to 47, then there should be no talking about skills.

Yes, teemo is maybe good at killing noobs in pubs, but he is basically useless against any team who has at least half of the brain. Also, he dies very fast due to the lack of escaping abilities and general squishiness.
Right.
You this about the approx stuff, right?
It's by the luck of a person, bloodlust will give +250 dmg, but usually it's about the enemies def.
If he has +300 def(Rammus, Morde) then it's 1265(+250), if he doesn't - 1866(+250)
---
Wait... The Bloodthirster has stacks?
• มวยไทย •
Originally Posted by Boonana View Post
Well i had 4k hp ( tanking mundo every day ) And he one shot killed me. Don't ask me how it happened, but yeah i got one shoted with 4k hp as mundo by him.

Probably because you stacked armor?