ES Recruitment Drive
I probably will, but my main 3 are getting boring. Oh well, I'll keep them and get runes so I can wreck more.
A while more and I'll have bought all 1350 champions, along with all the 450 ones. I just don't have the patience to save to 3150 or even 6300... I always end up getting curious about several heroes.
I don't own many heroes, I've only bought 1 1350 (annie), and 3 3150's (Shen, Shaco, Garen (Hurr))
Just bought Kog'maw, I now have all the champions again until a new one comes out.
bro we had a hack play us before the guy could teleport anywhere across the map and make it so we cant target him only when he is attacking kinda gay but funny
Originally Posted by Loachflava View Post
bro we had a hack play us before the guy could teleport anywhere across the map and make it so we cant target him only when he is attacking kinda gay but funny

Pretty sure that's a known bug, I've seen it happen with Jax and it's insane. I don't think it's intentional hacking, just a client issue.

Kog'maw is interesting, he's a ranged hybrid carry. With madred's bloodrazor and his activated armor pen, he can take 10% of any hero's hp away per hit.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
meh i dont knw it seem to happen in team fights alot

and he keep coming in a attack or turrets and they wont shoot him if it is a bug iits insta win
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
Just bought Kog'maw, I now have all the champions again until a new one comes out.

Way to fucking leave the game. I went like 21/9, triple kill, had a great game, but we still lost because you left. Thanks.