Toribash
@crow your application has been posted for Discussion!!!
-----
@crow Accepted welcome to Ace!!! Your invite will be sent shortly.
Last edited by Karen; Apr 23, 2018 at 09:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Why i want to join Ace ?

I want to join Ace because Ace seems very community/family oriented. I am attracted to its warring nature

Do I have Discord?

No...

What i will do for the clan?

I will Participate in Aikido wars but I will do anything in power that you would like.

Am I active on the Forums?

Honestly no But if need be let me know.

Have i ever been banned?

Nah.

Do I have any alts?

Gators123

Am I familiar with Ace Members?

Kinda not really.

What Clans i previously have been in?
DarkEnd.

My talents are ABD, Aikido. And honestly typing lolz right.
@AgentOO7 Please read the first page properly before applying. We'd like applicants to put some more thought into their applications before attempting to join. You can try again in a week.

Denied
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿
My application For Ascended!

My Life
I'm a young, but mature and creative male. I'm North African,West African, East African, Central African, and Scandinavian. I am currently In band and I play the flute for my school, I like any unique type design since when I look at a design my eyes usually pull all the rogue but fitting lines into one shape, I like history, I also like msot sports excluding Hockey (I'd rather not play it, I like watching it.) Anyway one to the next part since you probably thought that was boring.

My Toribash Experience
I joined Toribash in 2016 or 2015 and was taught how to develop a few styles in judo and other gamemodes by my clan. If it weren't for the clans I would be nothing even though I'm not the best I'm somewhere. I main in Judo, but I adapt easily to other modes. Before I go tot the next session I've been in PowPow which taught me judo kicks and a bit of sparring, Which helped me the most since I needed to base my fighting off someone. Wapow, they have weird jokes, but they are welcoming in a way. They taught me a bit of abd and how to apply more force in to my hits.

Why Ascended?
I want to be recruited into Ascended because the leader from what I heard sounds genuinely nice and also I like trying new things. Another thing is I like heading for the top because it gives me something to work for. When your want to achieve a goal you try harder resulting in the best outcome. Last for this section I want to join this clan because there is a reason why you are highly ranked meaning you have something valuable to pass on, by me joining your clan I can reincarnate you ideas into mine one day and maybe pass something on to a future clan I may teach.

What I have to offer to Ascended

I have lots to offer like ideas, teaching, etc. I will be present and I can provide a actual bond between the clan, Success is a part of working together and to efficiently work together that benefits each others actions you need a bond to share.

My Final thoughts on this
Overall Ascended sounds like a neat clan, I'd like to try it hopefully you allow me to join you guys! Thank you for considering!

Also sorry if I sounded like I was being a tryhard, I just want to get my point across.
**also I forgot to mention I went inactive for 2 years so I can get situated in school. Also my discord is ThiccBoi#5153
Last edited by FieryWolf; May 11, 2018 at 03:04 AM. Reason: Forgot something
Hello there Wolf, your app will be posted for discussion shortly.

Apologies for the wait.
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿
@FieryWolf Denied you may try again in a week. If you have any questions feel free to pm one of the leaders!!!
@darkcoolguy deleted his application and is no longer under discussion
why i wanna join: i am good at aikido and ive been here before

con: im not really specialized in mushu or boxshu but im kinda good

age or shit: 11

notes: im nice and i am rly good at aikido and i would be good

extra: i play other games like brawlhalla fortnite on xbox one my profile for xbox one is TheGreenCreep33 on steam i play brawlhalla the forest friday the thirtennths killer puzzle (im typing fast so there is errors) castle crashers on both btd and btd5 on xbox i got overwatch friday the 13th the game and fortnite and other games i lost XD
@IwatchOPM

Originally Posted by Hikou View Post
Please read the first page properly before applying. We'd like applicants to put some more thought into their applications before attempting to join. You can try again in a week.

Denied