Toribash
Original Post
10k booster up for the win
Ok guys its official the forums are coming close to 500,000 posts and to celebrate it, when the post count reaches 500,000 there will be a rise in tc from 5 to 10 tc per win.

But now to explain what really brought you all here today, and that is the ultimate prize from Nabi......a 10k booster so while others are making 10tc your making a whopping 10,000 tc for each win, and all you have to do is be the person to post the 500,000th post its as simple as that, and do not worry we will know who wins so there is no cheating possible.

The booster is only for 1 day as is the tc lift to 10 but we all hope you enjoy it and get the most out of it.

On another note please remember the forum rules when posting, getting yourself banned at this point in time would be terrible so please keep spamming, flaming and pointless thread making to 0.

Hope you all enjoy

Nabi-Tiger
Last edited by Kai-Tiger; Jul 18, 2008 at 06:28 AM.
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

does anyone know how many post we need left to hit the goal
"With great power comes great.....BUTTWHOOPIN!!!"
Wao
You guys are actually going to give away 10000 booster?! Thats a lot, even for one day. To buy that (if it were available to buy) it would be a whopping
$1000 O_o
97% of teens know how to do basic math. If you are part of the 5% that don't, copy this into your signature.
purple1222 and all the others:
Drakhir got the booster. Its over now.
Last edited by D0R; Jul 25, 2008 at 07:14 PM.
My deviantART
so wut?
Jesus chrsit people read a few posts up and on every page it says DRAKHIR WON THE BOOSTER AND HE 500,000TH POST HAS BEEN REACHED.

There's my signature now when do I get this free boat armed with plasma launchers you mentioned?
Originally Posted by 7upchuck View Post
Jesus chrsit people read a few posts up and on every page it says DRAKHIR WON THE BOOSTER AND HE 500,000TH POST HAS BEEN REACHED.

yeah, but there seem to be still sum ppl who dont get it...
My deviantART
so wut?
Originally Posted by D0R View Post
yeah, but there seem to be still sum stupid ppl who dont get it...

Yea... well... if they had enough common sense to read the psot above them...

There's my signature now when do I get this free boat armed with plasma launchers you mentioned?
I'd enjoy it if someone closed this so people that don't bother reading will shut up.