Ranking
Original Post
(BaC) BadCompany
Being remade for Simwolf and Dtown. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

roster

story

application

art

Clan Artist

More Coming Soon

Last edited by KevinEmily; Dec 22, 2014 at 02:25 AM. Reason: Re-making whole CPage for leaders
Hello, I am SkyVoid. I am a green belt at the moment because i lost my 2nd Dan Black belt account. I don't "really" mind but i WAS rank 30,000 ;-; i will miss you SkyVoid account. But now i'm vSkyVoidv, yep.. i just added two v's to each side of the name xD
Well anyways, I just wanted to say hi to everyone in this clan so far! and i hope we can get along in the future :3

-SkyVoid
OP needs some work, please add more information to it. look around at the rules and other clan threads if you need assistance.

closed for now.
Hello Sky
thanks for joining us sky. i appreciate your help on recruitment day. look forward to seeing you more. peace
-----
Hello Edwin XD
Last edited by DTown; Nov 18, 2014 at 10:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey DTown thanks! and i just recruited a black belt :3 he beat me 2-1 :P and i look forward to seeing you in the future too

-SkyVoid
when i posted for you to fix your OP i meant it, don't re-open this thread until you have fixed your OP. PM me when you finish and i'll open the thread.