ES Recruitment Drive
cool manipulation.
good replay

pusga Moderated Message:
hey can you try a bit harder than 4 words? say why it's cool and good
Last edited by pusga; Jan 12, 2017 at 04:06 AM.
evil Führer of Evil
lol,well..
Originally Posted by sundials View Post
how long does it take you to make a replay

sorry, didn't notice at first. Well, about 5 hours to over a day.

-----
if you want to understand this, you gotta reduce the speed of the replay(or not if you have epic slowmo eyes)
Attached Files
LightningFighters.tbm (2.8 KB, 13 views)
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
nice lovley dms i like how you split yourself for the decap
movement and opener are great
10/10
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
bump cnc me

this was one of my liked replays
old but gold
Attached Files
[M]Restart.rpl (359.8 KB, 25 views)
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
"Stick & Bones" This one is just so freakin exploding ! I really loved it, always that funny side that makes me love your replays, keep on the good work ^^!
The uke bashing is there but I feel you can improve in the creativity for this replay solely. You made an opener and then flowed with the replay mixing up different strikes. But it felt very simplistic, you made an opener using a lot of common tricks to create momentum and to move around, then you did a lot of kicking along with a grab which caused a few dm's. I felt like this replay lacked the substance which made me say hmm, or wow. Your have the ability but sometimes we fall a little short to display it. Good replay.
something i've done in a few hours
Attached Files
ViC - the Stalker.rpl (250.2 KB, 38 views)
WOAH, that looks like foot mod, man you dm so easily on this replay, like wtf.
altough, you seems to be going only for dms, to make better stuff you can try to make more movements, walk, you know, be creative.
but other than that, this looks like mushu or foot mod or some instagib replay, pretty cool.