Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you think Burke will be a legend one day?
Hes duh most MLGest persun evr, Of cors he will
9,223,372,036,854,775,808 Votes / 100.00%
Yeh i guess
0 Votes / 0%
Probably...idk
3 Votes / 0.00%
Nu, hes a nub lol
2 Votes / 0.00%
Voters: 9.2233720368548E+18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

sweet madman, loved the flow in it. although i can't really give you any real cnc as i don't know much on MM's, i'll try my best.

first off, the starter looks a little off. it feels like you don't wind up enough to gain the momentum you did. (frame 450) you just seem to stop and then launch into some beautiful rotation. i wouldve liked the start if you had wound up more.

the speed you gain while kicking over uke is amazing and made me drool, nice job <3 although the arm movement during this is a little stiff and lower than i'd expect, but nothing horrible.

you lose all the momentum you gained at around 330, why? keeping that momentum wouldve made you appear much faster, and given you the power to kick uke in half or something.

again with the awkwardly held arms, you feel really stiff in the arms, try to loosen up and you'll look even more flowing

the hand you use to push uke back, it really clashes with the replay you were making. it ruins your momentum and just feels all around awkward.

the kick and everything is sweet, nice movement, although it feels weird to have you do that while you're facing away from him. unique though, i don't remember seeing that before. kinda turns it into a manip, which looks pretty cool!

standard dismemberment and boom hit ( very nice, short and sweet) but it almost feels a little too short, i really wish you have spent the time to really dismember him, and utterly destroyed him.

overall, pretty solid replay with some things you could work on, i give 7/10

feels like something you just threw together for the heck of it, but impressive nonetheless. GJ xenos, i look forward to seeing more spars, madmans, and pks from you!
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Thanks Karbn, it's appreciated
Attached Files
[Replaymaker]-[Replays]-[BumbleBurke]

[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4562400_2.gif[/SIGPIC]
Everything was alright on the begging, smooth, flow, it was okay.
But the first spin...i mean, you could made something with it instead of just adjusting pose.
Imo that "slice-kick" looked pretty good, but got ruined by the landing. You literally landed on your hand. And then, what happened to the Tricking? oh, it became breakdancing. nothing interesting happened so far there, just you spinning on your hands...ehh
Try to make things looks more interesting and fun to see, most of the tricks i see coming from you are just like "normal opener>good trick with weird landing>something completely different from the beginning", Do something more different, but don't try to change too much on the focus of the replay; you basically went from a normal trick to a random "breakdancing".
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
New tricking replay
Attached Files

[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4562400_2.gif[/SIGPIC]
that was really short and there wasn't really anything interesting about it. It was just a cart wheel and some kicks.
if you're gonna make something short like that, make it more interesting
also if your going for a realistic look, it might be better to hold some more joints
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
okay tbh that was one of the most unique and best openers i think i've ever seen on a replay. the replay overall was good, but i could tell that tricking wasnt your real objective here. i think it might be flow and full use of all your joints, which you did pretty well! i can tell this was an experiment on your part, and it looks just fine. the full leg extension at frame 1285 was something i really disliked, and it felt unrealistic at some points. i think you can do better than this again, because you've got flow down for sure. work on creativity, perhaps doing an actual cartwheel into some sweet jumping spinning kicks would look nice! but if you try this, go for some realism

6/10, i know you've got the potential to go so much further than this keep up the great work!
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
meh
nothing special about it
at the start you got a good set up for a raiz or cheat twist but you went for a kick :/
other set-ups and kicks sux
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Attached Files
ajuinfbghugh8.rpl (266.9 KB, 19 views)

oh dang heres a replay i forgot to post
Attached Files
saltlowll.rpl (291.2 KB, 14 views)

i think im getting better idk
Attached Files
#XenosMadman - Shadowless.rpl (269.0 KB, 13 views)